What do you want for Christmas?

Christmas is that magical time of the year where people celebrate tradition, family, friends, gifts, Santa Clause, music, creativity, and other wonders! Let us know what you want on Christmas here.

Peace on earth and goodwill towards everyone.

Also IE600

1 Like

Erica Synths LXR-02

And I would like to find my KSC75’s again, misplaced them somewhere…

As Eric said Peace on Earth and goodwill for everyone…As for me

ZMF Atriums

I got a chance over the weekend to listen to a pair on a high end DIY tube amp and dac…They are definitely end game cans…So honey if for some reason you were to see this(which is a less than zero chance) you know what I want for Christmas… :joy:

1 Like

I want a portable vinyl player with Bluetooth, headphone jacks, at least one U.S.B. port, the 3-speed turner, built-in speakers, and anti-distortion of sound. I’ve been thinking about ripping vinyls that have exclusive songs on my computer with Audacity software.

Peace, continued good health, high-end DAP (not sure which yet), and a 2023 Aprilia Tuono V4.

Peace on earth would be a good one. But since that’s not likely, i’ll be happy for a nice meal with family.

3 Likes

I had a play on the og V4 :motorcycle::dash: :smile:

2 Likes

Excellent @Ohmboy ! The Aprilia V4 engine makes its own beautiful sound.

1 Like

vacuum extractor. make tubes in the US again!

I’m planning on asking my girl to marry me when I take her out for our anniversary dinner about a week before Christmas. If that comes together the way I’m planning I’ll be one happy guy. Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I’m wanting to teach @JAnonymous5150 dancing for their wedding party. That way they’ll invite me to their wedding party because who doesn’t like food?

2 Likes

I could use the lessons. I took a few quick dance lessons for my sister’s wedding years ago. I gave her away and didn’t want to totally embarrass myself when I danced with her for what would normally be the father of the bride dance. My guess is that I could use some sharpening up, though. Any chance you’re in SoCal?

1 Like

No, I’m not in California. But I wish for wedding food regardless.

The trick is to embrace your emotions, relax body parts, feel that rhythm, and be in the moment when dancing. Think of your body as a machine. Then, think about what you want to do with your body. Think of dancing like a sport requiring coordination, some repetitivity, some unpredictability, and rhythm. If you start dancing more, your body could begin understanding rhythm unconsciously. It’s like being a baby and learning how to walk unconsciously.

1 Like

If she says yes and get a date hammered out I’ll let you know. Any suggestions for the menu? :wink:

I have to ask, what kind of dancing do you do and are you a dancer or dance teacher?

I will give you a little advice to make your life easier with the wedding…Let her make most of the decisions…Definitely give your input on them, but don’t argue over them…Most girls/woman look forward to that day more than anything else…One other thing the day of your wedding is going to be really hectic, and it is non stop on the go…Taking pictures, going around and talking to everybody that came amongst other things…It all goes so fast…Take 10 or 15 minutes with your wife and just sit back and enjoy it without anyone or anything bothering you…Just trust me on that one.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. She’s definitely gonna be in the driver’s seat. I never figured I would get married so I’d prefer that it match her dreams since I’ll pretty much be happy regardless. I tend to get swept up in things and forget to take the time to sit back and enjoy what’s happening so your second piece of advice hit closer to home than you imagined. I really appreciate it. :+1::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

My parents, and one of my best friend and his wife gave us that advice…It was awesome just to sit back with her and enjoy it for a little bit…Those are the little things you will remember forever…

1 Like

I’m trying to imagine your behavior when hammered. :joy:

:thinking: But for the menu, I’d suggest 12 these things:

1. Gluten-free options.
  2. Vegan options.
  3. Wedding cake, of course.
  4. Salad.
  5. A variety of nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
  6. Spicy food.
  7. Chips.
  8. Dips for chips.
  9. Fruit.
  10. Chocolate fondue to dip fruit in.
  11. Meat.
  12. Plain bread, garlic bread, and cheesy bread that can be either toasted or not.

I do a variety of dancing from different music genres. Also, I’m a recreational dancer. But I would consider myself a person who teaches people to dance without getting paid for it. So, it’s not like I have a professional dance studio for teaching people how to dance.

1 Like

I would recommend you and your potential spouse to be both in the driver’s seat regarding finances when planning a wedding. Money doesn’t grow on trees. Also, California is more expensive than other states. I would suggest having you and your potential spouse’s families or friends help with making that wedding happen financially speaking. Sure, weddings sound like a fantasy. But they cost money in the real world.

I wish you well in finding a photographer, food catering service, location with enough space for everyone and their vehicles, clothes, shoes, chairs, tables, etc. for this wedding.

1 Like