What dreams have you had while sleeping?

Discuss about any dreams you’ve had that your comfortable with talking about. Doesn’t need to be audio related.

1 Like

I could tell you…but then I’d have to kill you.

1 Like

Dreamt I went to Ricky Gervais’ wedding with a friend of mine the night before last. It was definitely a weird one…

Well.
I was drinking with the Russian President, V. Putin. We had a blast at a lithuanian night club.
Then we were kidnapped by a gang of thugs… tooken to a old wooden 3 story house and tons of guns.
Then somehow we got our ropes untied. Took many many weapons and killed many of kidnappers in a epic proportions blood path…
Then the russian special forces finally arrived gun ships and armored vehicles. They killed even more people and that turned into a rampage and burning of near buildings as well.

Then we kissed and did (sexual) things in the blood of the people and drinked more vodka. Looked at the sunrise nearly bombarded street and a burning city and he told me “i was a good guy”.

I woke up… and did not know what the f just happen and where am i ! I do have i wild imagination… but that dream. Was probably in the top 3 of literally weirdest af dream ever.
Anyone flying and playing cards pikachu… that’s pretty normal.

2 Likes

A recurring erotic one of this pairing…

2 Likes

It’s funny you mention this because it literally just happened. I guess I have pretty violent dreams because I keep punching my girlfriend in my sleep.

1 Like

F.C. Barcelona winning the Champions League. Right now is more like a nightmare lol…

one of the funniest dreams I’ve had was just after I got married. it was just after a discussion with my wife about how I toss and turn in my sleep a lot and have inadvertently hit her several times. it’s caused me to become unconsciously aware when I do turn over now. anyhow…I digress…

I was in a jungle, moving along bridges connected between houses and platforms in the tree tops. the funny part is that I was fighting tiger-bears with Kurt Russel. I remember punching one in the nose and heard my wife go, ‘OOOPH’, to which I woke up yelling, ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’.

1 Like

that thing weigh’s over a pound…are you sure you want to inconvenience of being anchored down by a luggable? LoL!