What Happened to this Crazy cool IEM?

Hey Guys, This Iem Was posted a couple months ago and the Rumour and new release thread. Now their website doesnt work anymore and I hope that anyone has some further informations.
What are your thoughts about this thing, I just love the Concept of this and I really wanna see one. I hope that the Company didnt go bankrupt. If you have any knowledge or comments about this thing, feel free to share.

Probably the people who bought them are looking for them to beat them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In all likelihood, trying to split the signal between that many BAs, and with that kind of ergonomics, and with all those different length tubes messing with phase… it probably sounded like @ss.

If they’ve gone bankrupt it’s a way to learn from mistakes, if they haven’t, then some people really do buy based on driver count alone.

2 Likes

But dont tell me that you dont want to hear them, however they sound, it would be interesting

3 Likes

yes, that looks like a big meme.

Haha of course!

Who wouldn’t? I’ll bet the makers were relying on that to some extent for bringing in customers. Curiosity is a powerful factor in a lot of purchases and with all that these have going on, pretty much any IEM enthusiast is going to want to hear them. Did they have a price?

I think it was 1300 dolar, but I might be wrong, It was listed on alibaba, for some days, but I think it was still in development

2 Likes

So it never made it to production and into the ears of actual listeners then? That’s disappointing to say the least. I would imagine getting that many drivers to work together in an kind of harmonious and cohesive way would be very difficult, but I’d love to have been able to hear what they managed to do with it. Am I right in guessing that it has 72 BAs based on the model number on the side of its housing? Was that per side or in total?

Here is the OG link to their website, ATK Posted it in the rummor thread. The link is dead though
https://m.tb.cn/h.fkUUQkg?tk=u5Dq22laNtX