What IEMs would you recommend !?

The FH3 does do bass really well.

I am finding that I will probably never end up being a 1 IEM person since there are definitely tracks where I love my more unbalanced IEMs more and some that I really like having that nice flow where nothing is too enhanced…
And then there is the RxP spring 1 where I just do not know what I think about it. Nothing I have is quite like it, though @Sonofholhorse said it was like a brighter OH10 or more exciting T4 to him. Since it was his originally and I don’t have either of the other 2 I will defer to his opinion.

1 Like

Yeah,
at a similar sound level,
EST offer the details without any BA hotness,
I think the perfect iem would be DD bass mid + EST,
is it exist yet? lol,

I don’t know man, maybe you should give the Moondrop Aria a try or a look. According to some it is a top-notch IEM for the price and I cannot say that it is since mine have not arrived yet and haven’t gave them a listen.

I ordered it since the reception about it are much better than the BLON BL-A8 Prometheus and those were the ones I originally have the intention on getting.

Not expecting much changes from it, since I already have the Moondrop Starfield which has a similar sound signature but with few adjustments done to the Aria.

The Starfield and Aria are really close. I actually gave my Starfield away when I got my Aria, but that had more to do with just preferring the looks of the Aria over the Starfield then anything to do with the sound of either.

If you like your Starfield you should like the Aria, but there might not be much one way or the other in it if you were looking for something different.

1 Like

Then the purchase that I have made for it would not be in vain, since the Starfields is one of the best IEMs that I have so far, along with the BLON BL-03 and BLON BL-05S

Just tried Titan on land and holy smokes. I get why acebee was comparing it to the fd5. Its very very fast, even tho its not beryllium.

Im not into the genre but this song man… Love a good instrumental and an huge amount of skill. His hands are crazy. He’s wife must be happy :joy:

Thanks for showing me this!

1 Like

Well that’s kinda lame. Why announce them 6+ months in advance?

No clue but I am also guessing on its release date so…

I haven’t owned the Starfield, but I am very impressed with the Moondrop Aria. I am just really getting into IEMs, but there is a reason that so many people recommend the Aria currently.

The sound stage is better than an $80 pair should be, and the detail is still very impressive. Those usually seem to be a trade off on IEMs, not here. It is just a bit warm, but not overly so, and does a nice job of finding a good middle ground between fun and neutral. You could hand it to an audiophile or a someone who isn’t and it still would sound good to both. That is a tough thing to accomplish.

As someone who owns the SSP and thought those were solid, but bass heavy, but for only $40 was impressed, and now is blown away by these at $80.

I tend to think from what I have read, if you have the Starfield, I would only get the Aria if one of two things annoyed you.

1 - You wanted a warmer sound signature
2 - The paint chipping was bad on yours.

2 Likes

For metal music : Tin Hifi T3! (older iem are not necessarly less good), perfect to hear group like Chevelle, Bush (FH3 have unatural mids, fatiguing). They are also good for many genres.
For everything : HZsound Heart mirror, Tin T4
For electro (and bassheads) : Reecho SG03 (unatural mids on string, as FH3, BA timbre)

1 Like

I believe everybody should have a Tiandirenhe TD08, just for fun.
The exchangeable tips alone are great feature, each one alters the bass response dramatically.

Besides whatever you get at $1k, get the bl03 too just for the f of it lol

I’d like to get a good all BA iem and I’m looking for recommendations. I’d love to get the Lokahi but as everyone knows, they aren’t available. I don’t want to spend more than that. I have the Oracle and love the tuning. Would like a multi BA iem with a similar tuning and if the Kiwi Ears was $200 less than I would get that.

Yesterday I received notification that Lokahi is available but few hours later it was sold out again

1 Like

Are they available internationally or you have to do some vudoo shit to get them?

They should be available internationally but I guess there were only few pieces in stock

But where were they available? Linsoul?

Yeah, on Linsoul