What is the best Mid centric iem under 50?

hey guys , recommend me an iem that has Mid forward sound . usually all the iems and headphones i have tried all have either V shape sound with recessed mids or heavy bass which i don’t like. so can anyone suggest me any iem under this budget that has mid centric sound signature with good treble boost but no heavy bass . Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hmmm, I would say perhaps like a final e3000, but that’s more of a warm signature rather than mid centric, the tin t2 might work well, but it’s more bright neutral than midrange focused. There aren’t many midrange focused iems in this price point from my experience but I am not super well versed in the very budget range of iems

2 Likes

Not sure if the Tin T2’s are mid centric (don’t know if I could tell the difference between mid centric an neutral) but they are not bass heavy and v-shaped, and I thought the mids sounded pretty good. Fit wasn’t ideal for me so I opted for a refund when one of the earpieces stopped working, but I might get another pair at some point because I really liked the sound and they don’t hiss like my other IEMs.

2 Likes

Opting for T2 as well… They have very universal neutral sound signature. You should be fine with it.

1 Like

As others have said, the tin hifi T2 might be a good one (although it is a bright neutral instead of mi centric). Personally I would recommend the final audio e1000 because it is more true neutral to me than tin hifi iems.

You may want to check out the trn ba5 but not sure myself on that since I don’t have it nor have I researched it.

I don’t think you will find many mid CENTRIC iems under 50 usd. I suggest going a bit higher and get the hisenior b5+ or the hisenior T2 (both should be around 80 usd)