What mobile games do you play?

I wouldn’t say rich as there are no pay to win options outside of prebuying currency but it’s like… it’s a game made for folks who are uncomfortably into economics and accounting.
It’s also a ponzi scheme simulator
Edit: I played it for about 3 months and not once did I feel engaged and I am a hardcore scifi nerd

1 Like

Good to know. i always wanted to play eve and thought i was missing out on something. now i know to steer clear

Yeah it’s the most clicky grindy thing ever. The huge pvp faction wars are neat but the player hegemonies have been entrenched fo like 15 years.
If you want an in depth look at eve to see if there is anything interesting a channel called mandelore gaming did an overview of it a couple years ago.

You want a shallower but actually interactive flight sim with mmo elements. Elite dangerous

I like online games and the sense of adventure

Download the game for free here mobile games

Clash of Clans, I love this game

I started playing Roblox,. This game is awesome and so creative. It is the ultimate virtual universe that lets me create, share experiences with friends, and be anything I can imagine. I found electron executor for the platform. It is well-known for its visually beautiful and calming interfaces, which are meticulously designed.

Let’s see, Fate/Grand Order JP, Azur Lane, Arknights (quit after getting tired of strategizing shit and got burnt out of it.), Counterside (I didn’t last long, therefore I stopped playing it as well.), and finally, Nikke, those are pretty much my mobile games lately, because I don’t find some of the recent games or upcoming games on the main platform for gaming exciting, worth it, good, not broken and at times fun anymore. I am just overall sick of the bullshit broken and shitty services that modern gaming has been giving me lately in terms of the AAA space, indie games however are different.

1 Like

I occasionally play Slice & Dice ( which is on PC/Steam now ), I play Sudoku occasionally, and sometimes enjoy Smash Hit ( which is old at this point ).

Agreed, and the mobile space is full of the worst cash grabs.

I just stick to Yahoo Games using a browser. All the Android game apps aren’t even for sale, just constant ads and pay for play. The 9 ball and billiard games are pretty good here:

1 Like

They do, a lot of those are just full blown cash grabs hence why I am mostly a free to play in the genre of mobile gaming. Azur Lane is an exception though since it’s very friendly to most players who are new to the game, and the only cash grab about that game would be the skins because my god even the skins are reasonably price but at the same time those skins are very detailed and spicy. Overall yeah, I don’t spend money on free to play mobile games, unless the devs are very genuine and the monetization overall is not predatory in nature.

1 Like