What mobile games do you play?

on your phone…tablet…or Android emulator on your PC?

I play Hade’s Star.

[x] none

I am not even sure if there are games on my phone (not the lack of smart)

never got into mobilke games but I play a decent amount of portable games on my switch

1 Like

girl’s frontline,arknights,pokemon fire red moemon

it’s interesting. on two of the forums I’m active on…neither community does mobile games.

Solitare, mahjong. Used to play Pokemon Go, but tired of the f-ing pokemon dodging every single throw. Rage Face

Lol. I just picked up a Nintendo Switch the other day to play Diablo 3 mobile. XCom-2 is to be released on the Switch later this month (May 2020) so looking forward to that. Then there is always old faithful - Mario Kart.

Clash Royale

1 Like

I hope this thread thrives. I play a lot of games on my phone but most of the games are pedestrian and even moronic. You have to search to find good ones.

I love playing Township. I’m at level 65 and i see no signs of me getting bored with it. Its oneof those games where your building a town by building factories, houses, public service buildings, and goods for the citizens including farming.

The Trial is also a great game one of the best ive found. You as you walk from point to point you gather items on the trail to craft things then sell them to other players. you get your own house and storage. full 3D.

Mini Golf King is the best golfing game ive found but its also popular. competition is fierce lol. not easy to get ahead.

Lunar rescue mission. some great classic arcade playing here via moon lander style but expanded to caves and other vehicles with a story line.

Bloons TD 6, tower defense game but one of the best.

Other good games: Flick Home Run, Glass Masquerade, Rovercraft, Bad Piggies, Yahtzee, Patchwork, Ticket to Ride. Almost every Rovio game.

this game looks cool marzipan, i’m gonna check it out. thanks!

No a days I don’t play anything since I don’t have a need to play anything on the go. But I used to be really into a few.

Super Hexagaon. If you like a challenge, I highly recommend this one. People are exaggerating when they say it’s the hardest game ever lol

Dynamix. A rhythm game for when one track starts to get boring. Here’s my favorite song

And lastly Cytus and Deemo. Which are two more rhythem games mades by Rayark.

1 Like

hey Anty…join the clan called Chilling Alts. it’s an open clan, so no auth to get accepted. if that’s changed, ping me and I’ll getcha in.

Hustle Castle, for like 2 years or so.

I used to play more in high school and when I had long commutes on public transit i college but these days I would rather read on my phone. and if I played a game I usually play something on my pc or something more fleshed out like animal crossing on my switch

Is Hades’ Star anything like Stellaris? I play that a lot

never played Stellaris, so can’t say.

that said, you can pay money to help you in HS…but the value of investment is so low it’s not worth it.

Cool.
Stellaris has similar mining and system colony expansion but it has a lot of complex species and empire building tools and politics stuff going on (its made by the same guys who made crusader kings) some of the screenshots of Hades’ Star reminds me a lot of the system level stuff in stellaris

HS is made by a guy or couple of guys in Greece, if I recall correctly.

I saw a review where the guy was comparing hades to eve online but less complicated. It has over a million downloads and a 4.2 rating

yeh, no. nothing like Eve online. at all.

EVE is one of the games that is fun to read about but sounds like a chore to play. It’s literally a game made for the rich and bored

1 Like