What volume do you listen at?

Mine goes up to 11.

4 Likes

Quite loud tbh amp on around -40 to -30 depending. My speakers atm are super boring till you turn them up then they actually get fun haha.

I bought this to measure the volume level of my headphones and i got the bad news. 95db dammit. 85 or lower is just to low. Dont know what im gonna do. just hope i got the genes to withstand the volume :frowning:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ECCZWWI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That ain’t good and not gene related… might indicate hearing loss.
Should be able to hear music nicely with ~60-65 dB (normal conversation volume) in normal environment without background noise. Specially with headphones.

Mine ranges from 60+ Db’s to peaks of 75Db’s as measured with a decible meter.

Same here, if not slightly lower…assuming the mic on my phone is capable of measuring accurately anyway.

Somewhere around 30-50 in terms of the volume that I put for my PC, but if I am wearing my earphones or IEMs it is usually at 16. Same case when it comes to my smart phone as well.

If the dB meter app and my phone’s Mic can be trusted, my average listening level is about 70dB and the absolute highest peaks are about 80dB (this is only if I crack it).

Sorry, these are wildly innacurate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, to anyone saying your “volume percentage”… it depends on what version of windows (or mac, or linux, etc) you use, what sound card or DAC you use (because AFAIK they don’t all have the same maximum volume and/or even measure it the same way), also depends on the AMP you use (they definitely DON’T have the same max volume, it depends – a lot – on the milliwatts or watts an amp can push) and it also depends on what IEMs and headphones and speakers you use (they definitely CAN’T play at the same max volume either – it depends on their dB sensitivity).

“60%” can vary from “whisper quiet” to “your neighbors ears hurt”.

So, yeah… sorry friends, volume percentages are worthless. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes