What was the last thing you went on a trip for?

Came from well before I was a twinkle in someone’s eye, but lately I’ve been on a Billy Joel trip and can’t help but keep putting him on. In the past it’s been Smashing Pumpkins, Elton John, Foo Fighters, or ZZ Top.
What’s the last thing or artist you’ve got stuck on listening to?

1 Like

oh lol, thought you meant like trip to somewhere. I seriously am not writing this to get you mad, but recently i’ve been on a hip hop/rap thread. started with leessang, went to nujabes, cyne, Tierra whack, Kanye west to now oliver tree. it’s the latest one i’m stuck with, super catchy weird rap/singing

I don’t care that other people listen to it. I don’t like to listen to it myself, and I find it irritating when other people force me to listen to it.

1 Like

not based on past threads

You where also trying to convince me that hip hop/rap is good, and I was confusing a prejudice against those who listen to it with not liking the “music” itself.
I’d rather be forced to listen to 1Direction’s chokes back barf cover of Teenage Dirtbag in mono for the rest of my life with a pair of these* digging into my fucking ears then be forced to listen to music I didn’t enjoy.
*https://www.dollartree.com/e-circuit-colorful-earbuds-with-builtin-microphones/259593

1 Like