What was under your Christmas tree?😊

I bought everything good myself over the last few months under the “Xmas presents” umbrella. Audix DP7 mic kit. Scarlett Focusrite 18i20 recording interface, a few snares, a pair of hihats that arrive tomorrow, Fiio FH3 which are looking to be a keeper. My brother did get me a solar powered battery pack which is pretty cool. Yeah since covid I bought everything I wanted. But I have held back on the audio gear besides the Focal Elegia I got for a great price which was classified under the “Birthday” umbrella back in October along with another snare drum that I’m still waiting for.

4 Likes

Hi @Drums1Coffee and welcome to HFGF! Nice gear set!

Wife bought me a Cambridge Audio AXA integrated amp and a pair of Cambridge SX50 Bookshelves for my office.

2 Likes

Got a Fiio M3 Pro with a 256gb sd card and the Moondrop Starfields.

Absolutely loving them both, barely put then down haha. I have caught the IEM bug thats for sure… If thats a good thing I dont know xD

9 Likes

For my new small office setup, will be buying a Modi 3+ DAC and a cheap sony dvd, connect both the computer and DVD player to the Modi that way my streaming and CD audio is covered. Dont have any audio CDs anymore so I figure over the next year to find maybe 20 of my favs to just keep.

1 Like

I call photoshop. They never made a Matrix sequel

1 Like

Just pure air.

2 was ok 3 I could have done without, we’ll see what 4 brings