What was under your Christmas tree?😊

Hello,
What was under your Christmas tree this year?

For me it was the Audeze Lcd 2 Classic,
A steamer Asmodus Lustro with Crown 5 vaporizer head.

For my wife there was a small 3D printer and cosmetic products.

We spent Christmas Eve as a couple, with wine and home-cooked food.

12 Likes

sounds lush, nothing audio related for me this year, just a sushi making kit, knife set, shoe shining stuff and a chess set. Have a merry Christmas

5 Likes

We do a pretty low key Christmas celebration, so from my family got a few clothing items (sweater and gloves), a book, a kitchen knife and 2 gift certificates… also, from a mate that i exchange gifts with i got a few car cleaning items, guess i should take the hint :slight_smile:

If i want anything audio related, i’d better by it myself :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

on the plate…pic was taken before the roast parsnip and “Bread Sauce” though…

and the chef enjoys good wine in a cheep glass :wine_glass: lol…

132942329_3364705900324579_4258997579143570280_o

12 Likes

Since I buy basically all the tech I want or need I just asked for socks this year and holy shit did people give me socks. Reminds me of the burt kreisher gifting his wife pajamas bit

6 Likes

For me, nothing. But thats fine. We buy what we need throughout the year so I dont even know what would surprise me or I would want (besides pc part stock)

Right now I’m happy the year is wrapping up, hoping 2021 has more light to bring, and the goals i set that have been majorly derailed can at least get a crane to come and pop them rightside up again.

6 Likes

Lol, yup. Christmas as an adult with a decent job is wierd. If I’m comfortable asking people for it I have probabaly already bought it for myself and the shit I actualy want is either way too expensive, so specific I would rather just get it myself, or just not avilible.

I typicaly end up asking for shit that would add convenience to my life but I don’t actualy need enough to buy myself. For example, this year I asked for a mattress pad that doesnt tear when you sneeze 3 states over.

6 Likes

It is true that there were things under the tree but most of all, it is the gathering of family around the tree, all the “chatter”, and seeing the faces lite up when a gift is well received (meaning Mrs. Clause and I choose well !) that is the most highly prized gift of all.

We will be serving a brunch soon with more family on the way to share in that, so the gift of “Today” will continue on a while longer.

4 Likes

A mouse pad, a collapsable couchside laptop stand, a knife and a cellphone holder.
also a t shirt covered with the F word

3 Likes

Ive used them al before today, but figured I would wrap them up none the less.

Drop x Panda
micro iDSD BL
LCD-2C
and a high quality mattress pad that wont fucking tear in half the second you try and put it on (probabaly the thing im most excited for)

2 Likes

Santa brought me a Sony X800m2 4K Blu-Ray player with some movies and an Epi Les Paul Modern. A great feature about the player is that it has LDAC Bluetooth out for my BTR 5 for headphone movie listening, the 4K Lord of The Rings trilogy is insanely good visually and listening with the Ollo S4X’s is just great during battle scenes. Thank you me err I mean Santa…

11 Likes

Ohh it looks nice.I’m currently also happy with the Lcd 2 Classic, especially when Alicia Keys sings just for me with the whiskey glass in hand :blush:.
Nice Guitar you have,i wish i can play.

1 Like

My sister over spent this Christmas. I cant complain as I felt like I made out like a bandit. Scored a Wide angle lens for my camera and a new DAC

6 Likes

$20 prepaid visa.
Edit: it may have been “$20”, but after activation… $12.05

2 Likes
  • Knipex 30 25 140 (Pliers)
  • Organizer Box

• Saving Private Ryan (BluRay)
  • Chernobyl (Series, BluRay) ← just binged this :smiley:

• Paul Leonard-Morgan - Dredd (Soundtrack, CD)
  • Derek Paravicini - Elation (CD)
  • Unleash the Archers - Abyss (CD)

• Matt Parker - Humble Pi (Book)
3 Likes

a shit ton of google play cards… i mean enough google play cards to pay for 2 years of youtube premium

3 Likes

My sister came over for Christmas and gave me this Samsung tablet A7! It’s really nice because mine died a while back and I had been needing one for reading Manga. The screen on it is crazy good! Super high quality

4 Likes

Gift cards are clutch this year, TBH. A pandemic and then all of the delivery services having issues…yeah.

1 Like

Cambridge Audio AXA25 Integrated amp
Camnridge Audio SX50 bookshelf speakers.

5 Likes

Welcome @Joseph_Gelpi to HiFi Guides Forums!

It seems that you are off to a great start and have some cool new gear to help you Enjoy the Music!

3 Likes