Whats the best 3.5mm to 1/4 cable/adapter on Amazon?

I just ordered the SMSL M3 and forgot to get a 1/4" adapter.

What are your recommendations for either 3.5mm to 1/4" cables or the best 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter?

Thanks.

Not sure if you have ordered headphones yet or already have headphones. Some come with an adapter or cable as part of the package so you may not need one. Unless I am misunderstanding something.

But if you really need to get one, I think you can trust your own judgement and find a gold plated one at a decent price with a consensus high rating/reviews.

I’m currently using the HyperX Cloud Flight that can be connected with a 3.5mm cable. I’m waiting to save a bit more to buy the AKG K712 so I don’t have a new set of headphones quite yet

You probably already ordered one, but if it’s for a cloud alpha, I’m sure you’d find a solution for under $5.

I would not recommend spending on a new cable because they could get pricey, especially for quality cables. You should put it towards your next headphones. Also, that cable would only be for the Alpha’s as the K712 has an less common minixlr connection, so it would not be cost effective since you wouldn’t be able to use it on multiple cans.

1 Like

I normally order these, and I’m pretty sure zeos also uses them
Link

1 Like