Where do you enjoy music the most?

you have speakers in your bathroom? 0_o

No no, the second thing you said, about swaying to the music, when I use my family’s RB42 in the living room.

1 Like

Several places!

In the car, alone, i can blast the stereo and sing along…
At my desk at home, while on the computer… i tend to forget about what i should do and concentrate on the music instead…
Or just in the living room, relaxing…

Just over a year ago, i was in the hospital (nothing too serious) and they gave me some Oxynorm to relieve some pain i had, and Hawkwind never sounded better on my iphone with my earbuds! As i was drifting in and out of sleep (had a few nights with very little sleep beforehand) and listening to music while under painkillers, i could certainly understand the “drugs expand your mind” saying. Not sure if it was lack of sleep or the pain killers that had the most effect though, as i was on a mild dosage :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my ears

2 Likes

At home, in this chair:

3 Likes

dammit MF, you didn’t use the image as a hyperlink to the product page so we can learn more about this chair!

Theoretically I enjoy it the most when lying in bed, practically I listen music the most while I’m working. Luckily I don’t have to talk a lot at work, so most of the time I spend with my IEMs in.