Where Do You Like to Buy Your Music?

I like to buy my music from high resolution streaming platforms through subscriptions. Also, I like Discogs and eBay for seeking physical music to buy.

1 Like

I personally greatly enjoy Bandcamp, nice platform for a little less known artists. But usually for buying music - good old CDs.

nativedsd.com is a great place to buy DSD files. Very good selection, they are very friendly and helpful, and the BEST quality I can find anywhere.
Mostly classical music (newly recorded, old and new stuff) as well as some Jazz and others. Very little Rock and Roll.
Highly recommend them.
God Bless,
Wayne

1 Like

I buy most of my CD and Files via Bandcamp.
Most of the Money you pay goes direct to the Artist.
They have a wide range of music and genre…
More smaler musican than big pop music.

1 Like

For me it is mostly iTunes with a little Bandcamp tossed in. I like buying ALAC files, but they are pricey and selection is really limited. At least as far as rock goes.

I use 7Digital or HDTracks for most of my music purchases. 7Digital is great when looking for an individual song as most are available without buying the whole album. I’ve been slowly going through my library replacing mp3 versions with lossless files this way. I still pick up the occasional cd when it’s the most economical option.

1 Like

bandcamp and for discs of various types, jpc.de

1 Like

Rutracker, Discogs, Ebay, Mercado Libre, Bandcamp…