Where's everybody from?

Ok, maybe I should’ve figure it out, all continents had full names so I couldn’t think of the reason why would Europe be spelled “EU” if not to just distinguish that you mean European Union.

2 Likes

Can we post songs about the places we are from?

This ones for that old dirty water.

1 Like

I’d get nothing but country songs

1 Like

Aye I’m from England which is part of the United Kingdom and not part of the EU :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Exactly :smiley: same

1 Like

I like how Antarctica isn’t in last place.

1 Like

And I come from Switzerland, which is always emphatically neutral and independent​:switzerland::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

…expensive lol

1 Like

Rome / Dublin

1 Like

Yes, something. The Fiio FH3 was also about 165 euros. However, because of the statutory 2 year guarantee, I still prefer to buy locally.

1 Like

Dunno how I missed this thread but Trinidad and Tobago in the carribbean. I think I might be the only regular joe salary guy insane enough to by hifi in my country. Haven’t met anyone yet into this sort of gear.

2 Likes

Dallas TX. Hit me up if you’re in the area and want to test any if my (very limited) gear! It’s too bad we don’t have a good audio shop close by for testing purposes but who knows, maybe a few people on hear are in the area that can pool resources just for the fun of it.

1 Like

Up north. Helsinki, Finland.

One of the places I really want to visit.

2 Likes

It’s the same down here. Only half decent place I’ve found is Guitar Center.

1 Like

Orely now? Do tell. I’d recommend holding off until this covid thing is figured out lol. While it didn’t get us the financial fall out is looking like it might.

1 Like

I am from a place that is a place, where this place is a place where the place is all nothing but place full of places with people that are from those places.

1 Like

Water is nice down there least what i remember. If plastics arent flooting around like everywhere else.

1 Like

A city called Campinas, in the São Paulo state, in Brazil.

A place where summers at “just” 30ºC are “mild” and any day below 18ºC is “cold”. And we’re far from being the hottest city in the country. :crazy_face:

P.S.: but despite all the odds, I like living in Brazil. Maybe not right now, but overall yeah.

2 Likes

Been in Pennsylvania USA the last 30 years. Currently a bit south of Philadelphia in what is commonly referred to as Delco. Love the area in general.