Where's everybody from?

For those members that are into measurements.

4 Likes

I’m only interested in what feels good to me.

2 Likes

Born in San Francisco, CA and now live in the Bay Area. Never really left my back yard, so to speak!

Southwest England. Near a hill that plateus to the cliffs with a beautiful view of the sea. Good for enthusiastic walks with dogs / headphones.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::neutral_face::pensive: come on usa, we can do better than this! We need to train harder to get longer!
And seriously don’t mess with Ecuador! They are way ahead :laughing: … please don’t kick me off…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bump this thread as loads more folk on here now :+1:

2 Likes

Right now?.. here for the next 2 days…

4 Likes

Bavaria, Germany.
That´s my hometown, Rothenburg

4 Likes

Saxony Germany, no Pic here cause nothing that standsout in a positve way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Close to New Glarus! That must be pretty nice, I assume you’ve been to the Brewery there?

I am located between La Crosse and Eau Claire.

1 Like

Sure, been to New Glarus many times. I stopped drinking about 2 years ago though, so no more beer for me :upside_down_face:. I loved all of their seasonal beers though and of course Spotted Cow!

3 Likes

Los Angeles area. Born and raised in SoCal. I have also lived in the Bay Area, London, Berlin, San Diego/Coronado, and various other smaller towns in SoCal.

2 Likes

Visited Dresden in 2015, loved the city. Beautiful museums and the rebuild of the city is in itself a impressive feat. (Considering a lot were destroyed in WW2) Also liked Leipzig, although lot less than the capital.

1 Like

was more about my little home town, not the whole of Saxony :stuck_out_tongue: but sure there some nice spots here and there when you know where to look but i think that is a thing nearly everywhere ^^

1 Like