Which amp upgrade for hd660s

My budget is 250euros this amp cost 2250euros x)
But it seem perfect yea

1 Like

Yes, I am using on right not here in the USA.
Been thru so many amps and stuff.
This one is just one that does most everything you want from any headphone.

Good luck with your search!

:>)

Have a look at the Xduoo tube stuff.
Iā€™ve used their TA10-R with the 650 and itā€™s a great desktop combo.
The TA10-R is a little over your budget but it also has a DAC onboard.
Xduoo have tube head amps well under your budget if you donā€™t need/want on board DAC.

Are tube amp good for gaming ?

They arenā€™t ā€œbadā€ but they wount be my first choice unless is for immersive gameplay. Tube amps (and hybrids) tend to ā€œmellow things outā€, make thing sound warmer and wider. with competitive gaming you tend to want clean and clarity.

For example i played God of war with Harmonicdyne Zeus and a hybrid tube amp - fucking amazing

Get the Zen DAC v2 from WOD Audio and a balanced Cable from linsoul. You wonā€™t be disappointed.
It fits right into your budget. DAC 199ā‚¬ Cable 49ā‚¬

Someone said in previous reply that zen dac xbass is full compared to the one in the zen can

I absolutely agree with @hit_the_right_note. The stack is the better sounding option but itā€™s twice as expensive and your budget is 250 so I would rather invest in a good Combo Unit plus a cable.

late reply.
the zen can signature is worth is compared to the zen can standard?

No, they are they are exact same (at least to the reports ive read)
It actually kind weirded everyone out that only a short time (i think it was 2 months maybe), after the drop release they released the ā€œnormal versionā€, basically screwing over everyone who bought from drop