Which one to choose?

I really really enjoy my ad1000x for pure competitive gaming, as I think it is just tilted for pure performance for games, with a bright sound signature, close but accurate soundstage, very good imaging, and it is very close to your ear, so it is easy to notice sounds. That being said, it doesn’t necessarily make games more enjoyable with it’s sound, it just helps me do better (or at least I think I do). Another thing is the way it was designed it may not fit comfortably on most people’s head and could have issues with comfort, the attached cable can kinda be irritating, and the sound some may not enjoy for casual or music listening, although I do think they are good for some genre of music

It’s just one of those headphones that you should be prepared to return if you don’t like it

That is also a VERY nice headphone. But I could wory for the fit as you say.

Personally it does not slide down my head (as that is a concern with other people), but it does rest most of the pressure on the bottom of my ear, which doesn’t bother me, but is dependent on your head.

You can check my profile to see what I have for reference and if you want any comparisons or more suggestions just ask to possibly help judge fit and stuff like that

1 Like

Out of the 3 if you have the cash and already have an amp and DAC the 1990 is the best for gaming. But if you don’t have an amp and don’t have as much cash the 58x is better than the 6xx. But if you want a strictly gaming pair for around the same price I say the 990 is better . The 6xx shouldn’t even be considered for gaming

I use the Monoprice THX Dac/Amp, so a clear sound and with some clear, detailed headphones with a great soundstage, I’m in business for gaming.
I am aiming at the 1990’s so far.