Who's heard the Open Heart IEM's?

they have 4 models on their AliE store and they’re all under $30.00. has anyone demo’d them to see how they stack up?

1 Like

I have a set of the blue resin ones was my first iem

@ToneDeafMonk would love to hear more about your experience. Found this age as I had the same concern as @Marzipan. They look stunning, I just bought a noise-canceling WH950NB from Edifier and I’m in love with the details and quality, but I’d like to get something with more rumble and texture on the bass without losing the highs… I tried KZ XS10 PRO X as I saw good recommendations and I like it, but it still lacks the bass and the treble sometimes hurts my ears when I try to increase the sound volume]…

On my notebook the sound really great, but on a new M11S I got from second hand today I just noticed they both sound a bit less exciting than through 3.5mm jack from Samsung notebook, and as they are not balanced I cannot use the extra juice from the portable DAC Amp I have in hands.

I don’t know if it makes sense to change the cables of KZ ZS10 PRO X to balanced 4.4, or get an already balanced one without risking spending more money for little return,

I’m checking Aliexpress for days and these Open Heart blue ones seems to be one of the most beautiful presentations I found lately and the price is not that much. I just don’t know if there are really balanced and what people that have it think about it.

By chance, I have a Galaxy Buds Pro 2 from Samsung, TWS and they sound really low on 3.5 jack and Bluetooth on M11S :frowning: Expected them to be suitable, but the volume is already on max and gain on high

The blue one you mentioned and I’m talking about is this one:

OPENHEART Resin Earbuds with Mmcx Good-looking HIFI High Quality Audio Wired Headphone Headset In-ear Earphones Bass Earpieces
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001214848930.html

1 Like

Give them a pass poor quality control and there is lots better. Just wait a few weeks for this one, $35
Simgot EW200

1 Like