Why did my post get flagged into a job for the Moderators?

Ok so ive had a problem lately with my posts getting flagged. I’m not sure if its one guy doing it or if its more than one. recently i got this post above flagged. after review the moderators restored the post. i thank them. thing is lately ive been getting a lot of flags on my posts. And i’m not sure why. None of my posts have violated the forum rules. When you flag someones post it becomes a job for the moderators to review the post then decide if its ok. So please flag responsibly lol. Dont turn a post into a job for the moderators unless it is really offensive or violates the forum rules. Lets have a tolerant forum.

2 Likes

I have been reversing any undeserved flags, let’s remind people that the flag is not a dislike button, it is for reporting harmful content

5 Likes

Thanks for your work as a mod on this forum, @M0N. It’s a fun place to be.

4 Likes

lol. this threaed just got flagged. theres a real rascal here at work

3 Likes

Yeah that’s been fixed lol

3 Likes

Ive heard before that this forum is considered a kinder gentler forum when compared to other audio forums. The other forums ive visited seemed ok and i dont see a lot of fighting on them but thats only on cursory glance. I’m starting to think that maybe i’m not someones idea of the kind of poster they want on their forum. maybe its just hate. idk.

But i want to assure people that i want to keep things civilized here. i dont want to cause any trouble. I’m really not a troll. its just that my sense of humor has sometimes been called out as trolling. but i’m not really a troll. I dont like practical jokes. I just like to joke around and sometimes my humor is a bit dry. if ive been rude i apologize. I know i have a lot of contradictions in my character and i ask for your patience. If you have a problem with something ive posted i invite you to tell me why. either in the thread or if you feel its off topic please feel free to email me. and i’ll endevour to avoid it in the future. To mail someone on this forum click on their profile picture and click “message”.

Honestly, i really like the people here and i love talking about audio. I have no intention of causing trouble here. I hope someone out there doesnt have the wrong idea about me. People here like me too. really. i have over 1200 likes on my posts here. Thats what it says on my summery page. So please dont be against me.

3 Likes

Referencing the amount of likes you have on your post is not a good way to get people to be on your side…

1 Like

Not saying I’m on anyone’s side. I do disagree with what’s happening to your and should not be happening a flag system is not something to be abused it’s puts more work on our single unpaid admin cause fuck knows the other admins in this site are non existent

4 Likes

Flag abuse should be a suspendable offence (not banable, I strongy dislike kicking people out).

We are here to have a good time, not get into a bar brawl over someones opinion!

8 Likes

Oh lol, just imagine an “audiophile bar” with everyone fighting.

-Sennheiser has no veil you stupid f— smashes bottle on head
-My hifimans were reliable, okayyy! hit with a chair
“Okay guys, relax, everyone, calm down, it’s just music!”
-Not with you and your stupid Beyerdynamics, it’s just treble! punches
-Hell, how many beers did you drink, John?
-Measurements aren’t everything! punches again

9 Likes

you could probably beat someone unconscious with a beyerdynamic because they’re so tanky. Run if someone brings a LCD4 to the fight.

4 Likes

A real heavy hitter

1 Like

lol this is hilarious

1 Like

Can you imagine a brawl going down…then the smart person goes and plays a song on the jukebox and everybody stops what they are doing to listen…LMAO

1 Like

until someone realizes its an mp3

6 Likes

Damn, I so wish I could draw, I think a comic style drawing of an audiophile bar fight would be the PERFECT addition to my wall :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You guys can be happy to know that i have examined this whole article and have come to the conclusion that i am not a jerk! :smiley:

2 Likes

that’s nice to hear! the likes you recieved are a testament to that!

2 Likes

They are a LOT of likes though arent they? 1200! whoa!

1 Like