Wireless (aptX LL) recommendations?

Currently using SHP9500 with leather pads, and a bluetooth dongle. Works well but I always wanted a pair of cans that didn’t need the dongle but options seem a bit limited.
The current adapter I use gets me around 8 hours of run time, but I tend to be at my desk longer now due to working from home, so something that I can use for a day without having to plug in halfway through the day would be nice.
I do play shooters but pretty casually although I do enjoy being able to hear details and know where sound is coming from. The sound from the 9500s haven’t failed me at all and I rater enjoy it, however my dynamic microphone does pick up audio if I’m too close.

there aren’t a lot of options out there for good wireless headphones. do you want closed back or open back? what’s your budget?

I’d prefer closed back to avoid it being caught by my mic, however I’m mostly fine with open back as long as I don’t blast the volume lol
Sorry I should have mentioned budget, I’m thinking maybe sub $200
I remember trying the SHIVR but they didn’t sound too great when I tried them, returned them the next day

are you going to be using these primary for gaming and music at home, or do you want to use these when you’re on the go as well?

I plan on just using them at my desk, I have no need to use them on the go as I have a different set of buds for that.

Which dongle do you use? Asking because I have been testing out defirent solutions and something like the FiiO BTR3K/BTR5 or Xduoo XP2-PRO is small enough for most and would work plugged in at the start or end of the day? Plus with the fast charge in newer adapters you could get 1-2 hours over the time of lunch

I have just ordered the Topping BC3 and a portable tube amp for being used at my desk but with the convenience of wireless. This will be paired with the Aventree DG60(maybe going for the FiiO BTA30 later on for the LDAC support)

My setup isn’t super ideal since I’m mostly using it for gaming I’m prioritizing latency over sound quality, before this I was using some Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless and the plastic hinge broke outside of warraty period.

Anyway so I have a GoXLR Mini’s headphone out feeding into Schiit Sys which then goes to a Boltune BT-BA002 transmitter/receiver where it sends the signal to a UGREEN 70304 BT adapter plugged directly into the SHP9500s
I’ve been considering other BT adapters but the most I generally see are 10 hours since I’d rather not have it too large

I have a Topping BC3 on the way and that is small and have tons of output for other stuffs. That should have 10-12 hours. Planning to couple it with a Little Bear B4x or GAH AD III Tube amp.

Right now I am using a Aventree DG60 as the transmitter which supports APTX-HD and LL and you can choose which should be priority. Have looked at upgrading to the Fiio BT30a

Update if anyone is curious on a similar setup, tried a pair of Plantronic BackBeat Pro 2, there’s several open box amazon warehouse options online for under $100. They were okay sounded well, but audio had some popping issues, more importantly headset did not auto reconnect after turning the unit on. Sent it back.

Currently trying the HyperX Cloud MIX + Bluetooth. Decent latency with aptx LL.
Super bassy compared to SHP 9500 with angled pads, so highs are not as present, still haven’t had a shooter session in a while so can’t really comment on how well they do in gaming. Casual stream and music listening seem okay.
Smaller ear cups so the angled pads I have are way too large, seems like Brainwavz smaller oval pads will work as they’re the same size as the Arctis pads I had.
Clamping force is pretty strong but hopefully they’ll losen up in time
Other things to note:
Charging and wireless use is NOT ALLOWED, the unit shuts off sadly. Also Micro USB.
Mic is removeable of course
Wired 3.5mm jack is recessed pretty deeply, slimmer cable required
Wireless range is lower than my $15 adapter.

In the end not sure if I should keep these, or spend more on grabbing a pair of Hifiman 4xx that aren’t too much more and use a custom cable + BT adapter