a friend recommended this forum to me so I hope that you guys can help me on this one.
I’ve decided that I want some new headphones. Currently I’m using the Razer kraken 7.1 but I will soon have the Blue Yeti as a standalone mic, so I’m just looking for some wireless over-ear headphones for playing games and listening to music.
I want them to be wireless so that i can also pair them with my mobile phone and listen to music when I’m walking around my house or on the go. I also hate cables, so that may have also influenced my decision.
Since I’m playing some games (e.g. cs go, rocket league, dark souls, monster hunter, …) the main aspect of these headphones should be low latency. I would prefer some imaging as well, but that’s not as important as I’m more of a casual gamer.
Musicwise should these headphones be really good. I’m primarily listening to pop and electro, though configuration options would be appreciated so that I can tweak them if necessary. Just to mention it here: the (customizable) sound should be the deciding factor.
Now some more specifications that I would like to have:
- good battery life > 10h: If I have a day off and I’m not gaming, I’m probably listening to music and vice versa. I probably won’t take them off if they’re comfortable enough. As a side note: I usually listen to music with moderate volume so if there’s some pair which lasts 8 hours with maximum volume, it’s probably enough for me.
- option to connect to my pc via a wire/changable battery packs: On lan’s and “longer playsessions” that’s a must as I don’t want to stop playing because the headphone battery is empty. In every other case, the battery life should satisfy my needs.
- Closed-back: I don’t want to annoy people outside.
- maybe option to connect them to my pc and mobile phone simultaneously.
- buyable in/shippable to Germany.
My budget is at around 400-500€, but I’m flexible. I hope that you can help me find the perfect headphones for my needs. ^^ I’ve searched through a couple of forums and reviews already but with no result yet.