Wireless IEM Adapter for the Gym

Heyo, I’ve been using wired IEMs for the gym for quite a while now, and they’ve done the job well. But occasionally the wire would get in the way, untying them before each session, or me needing my phone in my pocket when doing things like deadlifting, it’s slowly built up and I just don’t want wires anymore at the gym lol.

While I could just get some true wireless, I absolutely despise true wireless earbuds. Touch controls are every disease known to man combined, and I fear losing them. So I’m looking for some sort of wireless adapter I can use with my IEMs.

I know of the FiiO UTW adapter, and it looks like a good choice. Only issue is a majority of my IEMs use a 2 pin connector. I do have a a FiiO IEM, but I’m not the biggest fan of how it fits in my ears, and I’ve mainly been using my Kbear Rosefinch at the gym. Dat bass doesn’t disappoint, and they aren’t so expensive to where I’d cry if I lost them.

Adapters with ear hooks are a must, but I’m also perfectly fine with ones where it also has a wire that goes around your neck, might be even better honestly.
I’d prefer to spend a max of $100.

I’ve seen stuff like the CCA KZ AZ09, which look even smaller and of course cheaper than the FiiO adapter. I don’t need top tier sound at the gym, as long as it gives me the energy and excitement of the metal and synth I listen to, I will be happy. I have my Meze 109s at home for when I want musical bliss.

I really want them to easier pair to my phone (I use a Sony Xperia), I don’t need anything fancy. What would you all recommend?

TRN BT20XS > Fiio UTWS3.

Insane battery life in it. My personal outdoor set hooked up with my modded Ikko OH10.

Some people get some bass distortion with it though, which is fixed with a negative preamp.