Work headphones

I’ve come to the conclusion that my ears are broken. I genuinely rate the Sony’s. Even above the Bose.

I wouldn’t say your ears are broken lol, it’s just preference, people hear differently

which Sony do you speak of AL?

Sony wh-1000xm2

Bought it with the intention to commute with daily. Ended up listening to it at the office. With LDAC it actually sounds pretty decent to me,

1 Like

the XM2 and the XM3 are known to have better sound than the Bose. Bose has the best ANC…but their sound is rather meh.

1 Like

Bose does have that comfort factor. Bose I find to be a lot more comfortable than the sonys.

But I’m in the club who rates the sonys better than the qc35

I just really like the noise canceling on the qc35s, so that’s why I still keep them around. I do think the sonys sound better though. But I think some well fitting in ears can do just as well as the Bose when blocking out noise

If I still needed ANC on the regular basis, I would definitely try the Sony.

You can try Creative Aurvana Live. A closed easy to drive ‘‘sleeper’’ headphone :wink:
Koss will not isolate at all. I have them at work and I can have normal conversations with people without put them off.

The Cal’s are pretty good and portable, but I would be concerned about the durability of the build which is on the cheaper side

Yeah I just bought them, time will show. Nothing special on the built side for sure though.

But the sound is pretty impressive for the price for sure :+1:

Couldn’t agree more, dat bassss

I currently use a pair of cheap Sony on-ear (xb550), they are bass heavy and ok comfort. But I was thinking on upgrade to a Sivga, either 06 or 02. Any comments regarding then?