Worlds best rca cable - were to buy in europe?

You can ship them to netherlands! yea right amazon.com doesnt support paypal and i dont have a credit card also amazon.com doesnt support ideal

Is there another shop that sells the same cables>?
I need them in my live there not on amazon uk or de am from the netherlands

Thanks in advance

I have not seen them for sale anywhere but amazon. maybe try ebay and get lucky? there are a few cable makers on the forums that could make you a pair similar. not sure how much in total it would cost to make and ship to you though. alternately you could buy a pre-paid credit card and go that route.

edit: i do highly recommend buying them if you can though, they are stylish and durable and made very well. i have them as my interconnects and could not be happier.

…smell’s fishy…
what part? everything.

Why lol? I cant help youre untrustful. I guess is tells me something about you

am currently rocking those rca’s https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/zy-cable-hifi-cable-zy-020-hifi-quality-cable-2rca-to-2rca-male-cables-2-channel-signal-audio-cable-upgrated-version

i guess its stil wort trying new ones

those ones look pretty good and rugged as well.

true but if there is any chance those other cables are better am willing to try:D

1 Like

Anything marked as “worlds best” send’s alarm signals.
Also the “175 hour Burn-in Time” and signal direction… total bs. lol (does not mention any in canare’s own catalog or product info)
5 x 5 star reviews if it’s the “worlds best”. Probably would be in the thousands… ain’t.

Plus if you would build the cable and same connectors… would be much cheaper.
So total or overall does not lift “shop me now” of any. :slight_smile:

Plus you can buy the real deal “Canare RCA” cables in eu…if you know where. :wink:
Yea. Have to keep up the with tag.

how to flag the post?

Those three little dots in the bottom right corner of the post, but I think you will not see the post. I thought you meant where to find good cables in EU in general, but I didn’t read thoroughly, so I posted a few from audiophonics. Btw they do carry Canare products.

Just saying these exist:

Cheaper (still works)
More expensive

1 Like