Xduoo XD05-BL Pro - is this jack meant to be bent?

Paypal for the win!

They received it back but are now saying accessories are missing. At this point I have forwarded everything to the AVExchange mods (the other user is still convinced they need to report me over this awful sale) and I’ve contacted PayPal to say I know what reason the seller is giving for refusing the refund so far, and that I don’t really have any way to prove I sent everything.

I would literally have to have on camera all the items, packaging them, labeling the package, driving to the drop box and it leaving my hands for it to be worth anything. Photos before packaging don’t matter. A film of it being packaged wouldn’t matter as it could be unpackaged after the camera stops rolling. There really is no way to prove I returned everything.

So it’s a word against word, but thankfully
a) PayPal have already seen this user’s poor character from the first part of this saga
b) Definitely not always a good thing but they tend to side with the buyer.

2 Likes

hoping this whole thing gets put to rest quickly for you

1 Like

Petulant children like this guy have no business trying to sell/defraud on the internet. I hope the mods at AVexchange realize that allowing this dude to continue to use the platform for transactions is a ticking timebomb and decide to nip it in the bud now. He’s going a long way to try to pass off and profit from a damaged item and that kind of behavior isn’t likely to stop.

Edit: I hope this gets resolved quickly. I think PayPal is likely to look at the first part of this and side with you.

1 Like