šŸ”¶ XENNS Mangird Tea 2

I still think that Mele is the closest thing the T3+ on the market, when I first heard it, I got the sparkly version of the Mele experience. When I listen to the T3+ I tend to split the day with the Mele, because it isnā€™t a huge jump other than the comfort level, which is usually what I need most.

3 Likes

Iā€™m the opposite I found the T3+ to be wearable all day but have issues with mele/olina fit/comfort

2 Likes

Just goes to prove that every ear is a little different.
I think I have a small concha space, so the larger IEMs donā€™t always fit well.

1 Like
7 Likes

Hi, newbie here. I have Tea2 and loving the vocals, detailed instrument presentation and sub-bass.

I am looking for an upgrade in the next few months or when thereā€™s another 11/11 sale on Linsoul.

Iā€™m thinking of getting either Kinda Lava or EJ07m OG. Anyone know if Kinda Lava has more sub-bass and forward vocals than Tea2? Or should I go for EJ07m OG? Thanks!

1 Like

My review of Tea2 is out!

Have a nice week and keep your Tea levels up!

14 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @nymz !

Going to wait for that Ej07m and KL comparison :wink:

Coming soonā„¢

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the comparisons.

1 Like

Great review! Makes me wanna buy tea2, even though it wonā€™t happen any Time soon.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been tiprolling my Tea 2 like a madman trying to find the best sound to comfort balance. In terms of sound, nothing has honestly compared to the KBEAR 07ā€™s (Acoustune clones). Something about the sound just feels right. I find that very wide bores overemphasize treble, while narrow bores make it a little too intimate, though still very good. 07ā€™s, for me keep that intimacy while still feeling open. If I had to guess, Iā€™d say the 07ā€™s raises the upper-mids just a bit without bringing up the treble too much, but I couldnā€™t say for sure. I use the smallest ones (red).

If you have the Tea 2 and those tips, I highly recommend giving them a shot. The NiceHCK 07 and one set of tips included with the 7hz Timeless are identical.
Final E are still comfort-king, but the sound of the 07ā€™s is hard to pass up.

1 Like
3 Likes

Just listened to this on my way into work. Sounds like a really promising set, theyā€™re really pretty too. The way Dave describes the fit makes me want them alone.

2 Likes

New review out:

6 Likes

These are tempting but I wanna spend money on an EJ07m or a Maestro Mini because itā€™s pure bass without being poop everywhere else.

Almost everyone agrees the tuning is solid but technical performance opinions are a bit over the place.

Precog and Gizaudio and Antdroid all said the Tea 2ā€™s technical performance is average.

Everyone else says itā€™s good for the price.

Iā€™m willing to bet the lesser technical performance is a byproduct of the tuning

This is a bit too good to be true: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003961900319.html

Also odd because there are 3 sellers who have the Tea 2 at the same very low price, maybe they mixed up the pricing with the original tea?

Thereā€™s also a couple of sellers who have the Tea listed for $280 which is a believable discounted price.

well the listing title is interesting lmao, not the greatest seller rating though (95%) but has been open since 2019, usually I donā€™t bother if itā€™s less than 98% because itā€™s more than just messing up a couple orders once in a while at that point

1 Like

I did buy an iBasso IT00 from one of these sellers.

Guessing itā€™s probably a wonky listing or something.

Likely to be a listing error because I found this:

Itā€™s Xenns very obscure MT4 model no one seems to know about, this has an MSRP of $199.

1 Like

Which one has more soundstageā€¦ Olina or Tea mk2?

1 Like

from what Iā€™ve heard both teaā€™s are more narrow soundstage

1 Like