Xenon Pads From Modhouse Audio

Hello my fellow deviants and greetings from Hawaii:

I need some help. For those people that currently own or have knowledge of the current Xenon Suede Pads sold by Ryan on his Modhouse Audio website, these are my questions:
1.) What is the length and width of the inside ear HOLE? ( I don’t care about any other measurements.)
2.) If measurements are not known for sure, can anyone confirm at the minimum that the length and width of the inside HOLE meets or exceeds these measurements:
72mm (2.83 inches) in length.
47mm (1.85 inches) in width.

Here’s the backstory: My current order for the Ultrasone Signature X closed back over ear 50mm driver headphones will be here in my hands in less than a week. The pads that come with it although relatively large will be somewhat on ear. This I can’t stand. I want my ears to be totally engulfed by the pads with no part of my ears touching any part of the pads. Ideally I want my ears to be swimming in the pads. The measurements above will ensure that goal is achieved. Zeus reviewed these headphones and mentions ZMF suedes and the Xenons. The ZMF pads are close to what I want and oval which I much prefer but I do think based on Zeus’s video that the Xenon pads while round will still be bigger than the ZMF pads. Days ago, I wrote to Ryan and still no response. I thought maybe someone here would know so I can have the pads for the new shiny headphones on the day they arrive. I do see that Dan Clark may have pads large enough to meet or exceed the dimensions I’m seeking but I refuse to pay $90 for ear pads and I don’t want leather. I’ve searched high and low and asked many companies and it looks like it’s either ZMF or Modhouse. So for those who have these pads or those that know how large they are, can you please let me know? Thanks, Brother Rex.