Xiaomu buds 4 pro self discharging

Hi I have bought brad new Xiaomi Buds 4 pro for 250€ and when I opened package buds were at about 90 percent of battery. So then I used them daily for about 6 months and everything was fine. Then one thing happened that I need to go somewhere but without buds (was not allowed), I have charged ot fully… Just to tell you that I got Redmi buds 3 pro too, I charge it too. And when I have returned after 70 days Redmi buds had 95% left, Xiaomi buds 4 pro where completly dead. And then I had one similar trip again and Xiaomi buds where copletly dead, redmi note where fully charged. What this coul be, i have checked allmost everything on internet and found nothing. Thanks, Luka

Perhaps it could be that the dead side is the one acting as a host (wrong term maybe) the one that is both receiving data AND sending the data over to the other side, so its the one that is working the most.
Could be that it is constantly searching for a phone to pair with so its battery took the hit while the other one is truly turned off/standby.

I’m guessing it’s not charging correctly. Try cleaning both the contact points on both earbuds and the case. Also check the spring-loaded pins in the case and make sure none of them are stuck. This alone will cause your problems. Even if everything looks clean go through them anyway because something like the oils on your fingers will kill the charge and you can’t see it.