Hello, my name is Michał . For start i need to sorry for my english but this topic could be important for some of you. I like to show you how i put xl pads (brainwavs in my case, but i am sure other ones can use this method too) on SIVGA 007 (and i think not only those, it`s depends of how they look inside).
- U need sheet of plexi about 1mm thick to perfrom this mod and some tools to make a circle marks on it. Good to have caliper too to make easy measurements. Be creative:
- Now u need to unscrew your outside pice of headphone (like on photo) and take measurement of inner size and outer size of your new ear pad.
- Now you need to put your inner and outer side on this plexi glass:
- Because it`s 1mm plexi glass u can easy use scissors to cut rings.
- You have rings so it`s time to put them on headphones. If you bend plexi you should bypass this outer plastic whre you speakers are attach but i just cut them becase i afraid of brake. I make two cuts on each but better idea is to make only one cut and u easy put them in place. you can loosen the screws to easy attach plexi and tighten them after plexi in place .
- Finnal polish. In my case plexi have a bit sharp edges so i use tape to cover them up. If you like you can perfrom a other way (be creative:P)
- Put your pads on! Enjoy!