I am currently looking into giving streaming a go.
I have the following already
Schiit BF2 and Asgard 3 for my audio
Shure MV7 for my mic
Now i was looking at the GoXLRMini for the Mic as with the faders i could also control the levels for games, discord etc… seperately.
Can anyone suggest an interface i can purchase for the Mic, such as the Focusrite Solo 4th gen or Audient ID4 MkII USB or Audient EVO 4 are just a few examples, but then i also would like to be able to manage various audio sources.
i am UK based if that makes it easier
Julian Kraus is a good source for audio interfaces. https://www.youtube.com/@JulianKrause
Yamaha AG03 or AG06 could work for you.
- Mic goes to channel 1 via XLR
- Game-Audio (or music) comes from the Bifrost into 3/4 via XLR to TRS cables
- Onboard-audio from the mainboard into 5/6 via 3.5mm TRX to 2x RCA
- USB-Audio is then free for Voice-chat
- AG06 to Asgard from Main-Out via TS-to-RCA cables
You then assign each application to a different audio device and off you go
Since you already have a usb mic that doesn’t need an interface, you could just use voicemeeter or if you want hardware use a streamdeck+.