Your Sound Torture

What device would you use and what would you play to torture someone with sound?

Delta THA1248BE

Hifiman HE350 on a Schiit Asgard 2 or Audio Gd NFB-11 playing Justin Bieber 24/7/365. Military should use that to torture ISIS.

Personally, I’d rather be waterboarded.

Ooo that’s a nasty one

1 Like

It was either Justin Bieber or the Baby Shark song, LMAO.

baby shark for 72 hours at at-least 100db over any sound producing device that’s capable of that.

1 Like

Or mumble rap on a Meze 99 Classic, lol.

@Hazi59 had the right idea. Does it have to be a piece of gear?

This song doesn’t bother me as much…at least there is something to look at, lol.

Music - dubstep
Speakers - bose cubes
room - unfinished 8x8 basement cement slab room
eyes taped open and keep taking his/her picture

Change the music to “Deutscher Schlager” and I am with you.

To me, this is still fucking torture

1 Like

Easy, reggaeton. It doesn’t matter source or quality of the audio. When I listen to that THING I feel rotten inside. I’d rather have my eyes removed with an dirt spoon that listen to THAT.

1 Like

omfg, this…THIS! I feel the legit torture of those songs and I cannot even fucking stand listening to those for like 1-2 seconds. If I am being lended some headphones and listen to these types of songs, I would immediatelyshove his headphones up his own ass if he did that.

1 Like

Ah hum ah hum
Ah hum ah hum
Ah hum ah hum
Ah hum ah hum
Ah hum ah hum
Ah hum ah hum

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

My problem is the people around me seem resistent to anything, due to a lack of hearing. They worship rap, Beats, and Apple.

2 Likes

big oof right there and I can relate, except for me and my dad. Both of us love high audio.

1 Like