Your Top 5 IEMs right now that you are using?

Dam that Multiverse plating is insane - looks gorgeous AF. Beautifully portrays the universe as fitting for its name :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Strangely about the only adjustment over the last three months is that I am rotating in a couple more sets.

My goto for video gaming lately is the Letshuoer x Gizaudio Galileo. The imaging is good, and the sounds are very natural.

The blon x hbb z300 is getting some love too. Also that cable is incredible. Does anyone know who makes those?

2 Likes

New lineup only a week later

• Aür Aure
  • Aür Aure
  • Aür Aure
  • Aür Aure
  • P1 Max

But in all honesty the Aure is my new IEM to beat. I have to compare is with the EJ07M when I get home but I think I know the outcome

10 Likes

As an update Wu, hbb Kahn, Z300, xm3 tws when running. Khan is for clubing, z300 is for intensity and full sound/mids, wu for planar comparison. The quintet will hopefully be fitting into this rotation nicely. We shally see. Also DZ4 may potentially work in somewhere if it is reviewed well.

2 Likes

Well, at the moment:

Sony XBA-N3
Tangzu X HBB Wu Zetian Heyday
7Hz Timeless
Hifiman RE-600S
Salnotes Zero

3 Likes

For my library

2 Likes

Having just got into this world, I’ve only tried about 5 so here’s a very incomplete list, which probably won’t mean much.

1. Etymotic ER4XR - Having tried the E5000’s, the fit, isolation, and sound of the ER4XR just blow it away. Finally found a keeper.
  2. Simgot EA500 - Feel great and first non-bullet style that I could wear for an extended period of time. Also, for whatever reason, the volume comes across louder at same levels compared to other IEM’s.

Tried and returned: E5000, Tin Audio T2, S12 Pro, and Cadenza’s.

Arriving soon: Sony XBA-N3

Looking at trying in the near future: Dunu SA6 and Tea 2’s.

3 Likes

Speaking about the Simgot EA500, I think I wouldn’t mind bumping it up as my no.1 on my Top 5 right now. For that is the only IEM, that I have been using lately most of the time, even my Heydays are barely getting enough usage nowadays.

4 Likes

Same with me! Have been using EA500 more than any other IEM last couple weeks.

1. Studio4
  2. EA500
  3. Heyday
  4. Juzear 41T
  5. Z12 is coming soon, will be retuned into Glamdring
3 Likes

heyday bros… whats making you reach for the ea500?

When I want more midbass and DD quality bass I get modded EA500 out. It does Reggae, and any bass heavy music extremely well.

4 Likes

1.Quintet- great all arounder with amazing detail. I get slightly fatigued on long listening sessions, but I’ve not heard treble so good that doesnt make my ears bleed like some other folks. #piercingtheveil

1. OG WU- the best planar iem I have tried. Right up there with the Quintet except not as detailed and is better for all day listening. Just fantastic.

2. Z300- very well balanced and has great detail for a 1dd. Also with adv oval tips I can literally wear them all day with no discomfort. Work and fun iems acquired.

3. KAHN!!!- these are my go to bass beasts. Love that they can sound so big and yet the rest of the details in tracks are still present. Fit great for me as well with clarion tips where they are all day jammers.

4. Ex800st- old blue. My og fav for comfort and midbass. They are still fun, but id have to listen to them for awhile to adapt to the sound for them to sound correct with their FR compared to the others.

6 Likes

Is the fit of the Wu’s better than the Quintets? There are still a few sets on Ali but I wish the price would drop just a little more. The general shell depth and that little wing on the Quintets which is common on hybrids causes some strong discomfort for my small(er) ears.

I’m not the best judge since the wings on both dont bother me. Only occasionally have sets caused me issues with it.

Edit: I put both in my ear back to back and took some pcs for you. The quintet is smaller and fits deeper than the WU. For me the wing basically doesnt touch. For the WU it does touch, but the wing is more on the back part so it does not cause the same discomfort the one that have prominent wings with the front of the wing touching etc. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks, that is an awesome comparison. I didn’t realize the Wu’s were still a little on the thiccc side.

I guess it’s pretty much #ea500 4 life for me.

2 Likes

Top 5 Listening to right now.

PENON 10th
Thor Mjölnir MKII
Juzears Flame
64 Audio U12t ( On Loan )
ISN Neo5

5 Likes

Neo5 or Penon 10th

1 Like

If I had to choose 10th easy win.

2 Likes

Thank you for your succinct answer

Saw your SR7 graph, could you compare SR7 and Penon 10th? Which one is better for all rounder and easy to drive?

1 Like