Your Top 5 IEMs right now that you are using?

I’m loving my Tin T4 right now. Its the only decent one I have. I’m thinking about buying the T5. I almost forgot abut my AKG IEM that came with my phone. Now to forget it again.

I think @Tonytex_Teixeira just reviewed the SEEK Audio Airship very favourably: SeekReal Airship - And the winner is!!!! - YouTube

1 Like

To keep it short, you’re not going to like the Tin T5, so it’s best for you to stick with the T4s for now. If you do want a new Tin IEMs, try the T3 Plus instead for those should be the real T5s and be given more traction imo.

1 Like

Thank you I will keep that in mind

1 Like

Which Tripowin cable did you use for the S12?

Believe, Chu, EST 112, S12, Variations.

3 Likes

The Zonie… because it’s the least expensive one people on Amazon seem to like.

3 Likes

Agreed, I have a couple of the Zonie cables, they are very nice, and only run $20.

2 Likes

$15 on sale from linsoul :wink:

1 Like

I try to buy from Amazon when I can (even if Jeff Bezos is the Devil) because you can send stuff back easily for any reason or no reason. Since they had the Zonie (through Linsoul), $20 wasn’t too much to pay.

Once, I had a problem with earbuds I’d purchased from Penon, and sending them back to China (my only option) would have cost more than the earbuds did. So I just ordered another pair instead.

1 Like
  1. Letshuoer EJ07m (OG tuning)
  2. Softears RSV
  3. Penon Serial
  4. Mangird/Xenns Tea & Tea 2
  5. Letshuoer S12

Honorable mention: Fiio x Crinicle FHE
I can’t really and don’t want to decide between my top 3. The Serial is technically a step down from the other two, but when I’m listening I just don’t care. I really like all 3. I like both Teas, but am going to get rid of one (probably Mk2). The S12 is great, I just wish the stage were deeper. The FHE does a few things well enough for me to keep it around (imaging/stage depth/bass). I’m really quite content, but not surprising I’ve been eying the Yanyin moonlight/Mahina or the IE600 for my next purchase. I’m just about at my summit though.

Edit: Mahina ordered. I’m done for a while. Time to start getting rid of stuff

7 Likes

EJ07M KL Getting retuned in resin shell
Yanyin Canon 010 love it 110 mmmmmmmm
IKKO Obsidian OH10
Penon Globe
OKCSC A800

4 Likes

I approve this list. :cookie:

1 Like

I can’t give 5 because they are eliminating each other.
The Tea 2 mk1 eliminated the Spring 2.
The Timeless eliminated the Tea 2 mk1.
The aria also eliminated the Tea mk1.
The kato eliminated the aria.
The Olina eliminated the kato.
The Timeless eliminated the Olina.

I expect the Raptgo to eliminate the Timeless. That will be my next step.

2 Likes

Thanks! :teapot: :cookie:

1 Like

Hmmm I kind of in a similar situation right now when it comes to using IEMs

But mostly nowadays, I just cannot switch my Airships to an another set of IEMs I have, the only one that I don’t mind switching it with would be the Katos I have, but as for the rest? It depends.

1 Like

I’m very happy with my Andromeda 2020s. I use them much more than I used to use IEMs, and often in lieu of my big Sennheiser cans.

I still use my Etymotic ER4XR on the go (when I don’t feel comfortable taking the expensive campfires), or when I want the extra noise isolation.

I use to use and enjoy my Tin T2s attached to a Fios true BT adapter set, but I can’t get them to work with my new phone. The Tin T2 are remarkably good.

3 Likes
  1. UM Mext - love them, surprised that everyone else on the forum seems to move on from them quickly. These are the best I’ve ever heard.
  2. Thor Mjolnir mk2 - Thick rich sound
  3. Ikko OH10 - been happy with them for a while
  4. Focus EDM - huge bass
  5. Tri Starsea - mostly use them for watching videos in bed lol
4 Likes

I agree, I see them bought and sold often enough but rarely a full impression or review, as though folks “nope!” out of them straight away. They’re definitely something curious to me based on my tastes.

1 Like

I’ll probably try and grab a pair of Xenns Up at some point when I can find a good deal. They seem like they’d also be a good fit for me. But other than that the UM Mext is realistically my endgame right now.

Great bass, great mids, great vocals, great treble, wide soundstage, lots of detail. These are the sound I’ve been looking for.

I listen to rap, pop, EDM, rock, OST, and a little bit of classical type stuff. It plays everything very well.

I’d love to get the Legend EVO but it’s not likely to ever happen.

1 Like