Youtube Musician Thread

Anyone have any hidden gems that they have come across? Is there any music channels you hate to love or love to hate?

I’ll kick it off with this bass player named Remco, this is one of his more popular uploads.
Funk Bass Thumb & Fingerstyle Grooves

following! I’m curious as well…

Remco is pretty awesome. It’s a shame he isn’t more active. Anyway I follow quite a few YouTube Musicians, though most are well known. Some of my favorites are

Davie504 - Bass guitar and memes
Rob Scallon - Mainly guitar with lots of random stuff
Sam Griffin Guitar - Acoustic guitar covers of video game music
FamilyJules - Metal Guitar covers of video game music

Sam Griffin

FamilyJules

Rob Scallon Hurdy Gurdy Info vid

Loop father

love me some dovydas

Hello Youtubes… Ronald Jenkees
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF116A92E697061A4

1 Like

Technically I probably shouldn’t because she has one album out (good luck finding it to buy tho), but since I discovered her on YouTube and since most of her activity since the album has been covers on YouTube, here you have her: super-versatile and super-velvety voiced

Chandiss (or “Chandiss Raeann” I think it was somewhere)

This duo has their music available for streaming on Spotify and such as well but their YouTube really showcases the craziness.

1 Like

Any other Wintergaten fans here? For the past two years, he’s been chronicling his work on his epic Marble Machine X project (the successor to the video below). I highly recommend you all check his channel.

This is my favorite song of theirs.

And of course, this is what made him famous.

1 Like

I love Red Means Recording, he makes these videos about creating a complete track with his OP-1 and they are so much fun, even though I know nothing about music production. This one is especially good, check it out!

That’s one hell of a audio cable

been watching these guys a decent bit recently watch them get absolutely styled on by a 13 year old

1 Like