Zen Dac V2. Too much bass boost for my Focal Elex and EMU Teaks. Alternatives for amp/dac

I have to post in off topic because it wont let me post in the appropriate thread

I’ve been using the truthear shio dac for my items and sometimes headphones on the desktop. However my elex always sounded weak with any amp dac I’ve tried like the aune x1s, shio, and a few others. My Denon receiver made them sound full and lush with vocals and bass but the highs weren’t as crisp and clear as a regular dac.

Anyway. I’ve been hunting for a bass boosted amp dac with a switch for more bass. At low volume it sound great but anything at listenable volumes for gaming my elex pops. It did this with the denon receiver because it added bass but not as much so I could turn it down a little and still have volume to hear footsteps in battlefield 4 and a tank shell not blowing out my headphones lol.

I’m just looking for something that is of quality still but not as much bass as the zen dac puts out. Something like half the bass boost will be best I think.

Also no I cannot just tune it via filters and the like. I stream on twitch sometimes and the whole audio will just sound bad for streamers if I add bass boost. I like the stream nice and clean for audio but the amp dac to just have bass boost for my ears only. I was looking at fiio but not too sure.

A desktop amp dac would be best as it will be for my pc mainly.