Zeos the man the myth

I disagree I mean he shoots his vids in a very specific way it seems to me like doesn’t want his face or name out there we shouldn’t pry in to his affairs.

1 Like

I get that but there should still be a standard of respect for privacy

2 Likes

he’s a youtuber. and it’s not like he vlogs his family, friends birthday events and stuff. His camera only shoots (for the most part) what he’s reviewing. Evidently hes not particularly interested in sharing his whole life with peeps on the internet. Just sharing his knowledge in audio

1 Like

exactly, i mean wether you want to pry or not to say he has no right to privacy is ridiculous to be frank

1 Like

i want a barbara walters zeos interview. yeah i want to see him cry

1 Like

his celebrity status is to a niche market…but you see stuff about Zeos everywhere you go that’s audio related.

and you are right in thinking he deserves a measure of privacy, but…because he’s become so popular for the niche he presents to, he loses a lot of that, whether he or we like it or not.

it would be cool to have / know his bio though. it lets us related more to him and everyone usually craves connection and knowing those deets brings it.

Well imo as long as it’s from him and what he wants to share lol

2 Likes

I totally agree with you M0N.

A Q and A vid would be cool or even a Q and A thread

1 Like

This is all you need to know about Zeos… including what he looks like =P

Theeeeeeeeeeeeze

Part 2 and 3 are also gold.

5 Likes

that is totally a great idea, Aspen!

anyone here on his Patreon? mebe ask if he’s up for a Q&A. make a thread here and leave it up for a certain time and then get a community vote for which one’s they want answered the most and then let them pick what they’re most comfortable with from that short list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The standard watch order for Zeos that is generally agreed upon is to watch the episodes in the chronological order of when they originally aired on youtube. However, I find that if you watch them in reverse order it reveals far more about the main character in question faster and the show will have an artsier feel and be more exciting.

I can also confirm that in some episodes if you play the audio backwards, Zeos reveals some interesting personal information about himself and his familial connections to Satan.

1 Like

Ah yes, the Zeos lore lol

I love those montages, I still laugh every time I watch them. Hehehehe yeah…seriously I enjoy watching Zeos do his thing and he keeps me company on my drive into work, but that’s the extent I want to know about him. He’s a dude, he does dude stuff and once in a while he talks me into buying stuff. That’s success on his part, don’t mess with the formula.

1 Like

Truth is , for someone who is so persistent about not showing his face and name, I think he might be one of the more transparent YouTubers. You get a really in-depth insight into his personal life with all the videos he does in his Z unboxing, Z cooks, Z goes, Z does etc etc.

*Edit - grammar.

1 Like

I mean seriously we have watched the man pee… what more intimate details could you possibly want to know about him? You know where he sleeps, how and what he eats, all his likes and dislikes to include his OCD. He talks about his family, his past experiences, his love life or lack of it, his business ventures, and think of how many entire days has he spent broadcasting whatever new project he is working on. Shit man, I know more about Zeos than my own girlfriend and I LIVE with her! :joy:

1 Like

Zeos has the most audio reviews out there. when I search for something like a brand name I will usually find a whole range of their products. also if I search on YouTube for audio reviews his reviews is usually the first review that pops up. his reviews are Lively he doesn’t go into too many details which people like. so I’m sure he’s the most popular audio reviewer out there. And he’s reviewed the most products. so yeah people are going to be curious. And that curiosity is only going to increase when you don’t even know what he looks like. I think he should do a bio or question and answer or something.

1 Like

She puts the lotion on her skin…

2 Likes

Y’all got some problems lol

3 Likes

Yeah he is an awesome dude and will do whatever he can to entertain us with his sailor-mouth style review and especially the weeb stuff like figurines on his headphone pads as well as the anime wallpapers with girls. To be honest, I want him to have privacy and I wouldn’t mind since this day and age the privilege to have privacy is limited nowadays due to technology’s involvement of accessing everyone’s information. So yeah, as an act of respect, I will leave him be with his privacy and personal dealings.