🔶 7HZ Timeless Planar

Well I managed to pick them up today and what a joy to unbox…zero ghetto here :+1:

13 Likes

Jamming tonight

7 Likes

Jamming too :+1:

5 Likes

Duuude nice. So, does your impression line up with the countless impressions already posted? :slight_smile:

Gonna have some fun with this planar off over the next couple of weeks…

Still love my P1’s…get a deep solid fit (hard I know) and give them :boom: :muscle: and holy fuck they’re impressive so Timeless best be on point :+1:

4 Likes

It keeps on making good first impression.

11 Likes

Yes seems that the Timeless makes good first impressions. Looking forward to a full review.

2 Likes

yep, i was considering getting them instead of the blessing 2, but was to impatient to wait for more reviews, now I am waiting for dans and crins reviews and may order them in addition to the blessing… let’s wait and see i guess…

:heart:

1 Like

Try changing to the Parametric EQ (in settings) and crank the 20kHz baby 10-15dB :smiling_imp:

1 Like

crin also vouched for it, so hype train keeps moving forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im just testing this app now poweramp equalizer and i love itt . Give me ur full eq

got a link to Crins review?

No review yet, just a first impression

🔶 7HZ Timeless Planar - #1454 by sonad

1 Like

That’s quite a response… be looking out for the full review with interest.

Is planar sensitive to the surrounding air volume like dynamic driver, or is it more like BA?

It sits between DD and BA. Planar will move more air than BA but less than DD. As with all generalizations there may be exceptions. The timeless is vented but nowhere near as much as the Zen.

3 Likes

Just for fun HZ’s rocking a XINHS gold and silver plated Litz copper cable with gunmetal ancillaries…nightclub here we come :star_struck:

9 Likes

That looks DOPE :fire:

3 Likes

The airplane containing my Timeless has just arrived in my country. Let’s hope for the best this week.

5 Likes