đŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

Gonna have some fun with this planar off over the next couple of weeks

Still love my P1’s
get a deep solid fit (hard I know) and give them :boom: :muscle: and holy fuck they’re impressive so Timeless best be on point :+1:

4 Likes

It keeps on making good first impression.

11 Likes

Yes seems that the Timeless makes good first impressions. Looking forward to a full review.

2 Likes

yep, i was considering getting them instead of the blessing 2, but was to impatient to wait for more reviews, now I am waiting for dans and crins reviews and may order them in addition to the blessing
 let’s wait and see i guess

:heart:

1 Like

Try changing to the Parametric EQ (in settings) and crank the 20kHz baby 10-15dB :smiling_imp:

1 Like

crin also vouched for it, so hype train keeps moving forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im just testing this app now poweramp equalizer and i love itt . Give me ur full eq

got a link to Crins review?

No review yet, just a first impression

đŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar - #1454 by sonad

1 Like

That’s quite a response
 be looking out for the full review with interest.

Is planar sensitive to the surrounding air volume like dynamic driver, or is it more like BA?

It sits between DD and BA. Planar will move more air than BA but less than DD. As with all generalizations there may be exceptions. The timeless is vented but nowhere near as much as the Zen.

3 Likes

Just for fun HZ’s rocking a XINHS gold and silver plated Litz copper cable with gunmetal ancillaries
nightclub here we come :star_struck:

9 Likes

That looks DOPE :fire:

3 Likes

The airplane containing my Timeless has just arrived in my country. Let’s hope for the best this week.

5 Likes

My first discovery about this set is it’s probably the most tip dependent set I have, all my tips fit well but damn each set make a big difference in the reply :thinking:

6 Likes

Gonna make these guy’s :sweat: too

4 Likes

First post here. Read most of this thread. I have the Sundara which I really like but they make my ears too warm too quickly. I ordered the Timeless to see if I could get somewhat of the same planar feeling just as in-ears. What can I say - I have re-listened to a lot of music that I haven’t listened to for ages (and a lot of new stuff too) - and kinda re-lived it. If a pair of headphones/IEM’s can do that it’s probably the biggest praise I can think of. The soundstage/imaging thing that has been mentioned doesn’t bother me. The amount of bass would normally be too much for me but - but I find myself just liking it on the Timeless since the low end on these is soo good

6 Likes

I concur. The narrow bore tips emphasize the bass. The wide bore seriously let the upper mids/treble shine. This is also the first set that the final e worked on for me. Never had good luck with them.

I obtained more sizes and tips since exchanging them. Can’t wait to try some more options. My primary thing is long term wear. Still haven’t found tips that allow all day wear for me.

3 Likes