šŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

Sure, I will make sure to talk about it and test with my iems and buds.

I ordered last week so it will arrive this week. Iā€™ll post some pics around :slight_smile:

PS: im also debating ordering burson opamps during 11.11 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 month is insaneā€¦

Last time I ordered from hifigo.com I had 0 issues with vat/customs/etcā€¦ I just checked and they have the same priority shipping for Portugal. My package went through Herstal, BE within a day. Customs at Liege-Linehaul, BE is what AliExpress uses and itā€™s a black hole, but even there it usually doesnā€™t take that longā€¦ may I ask where your package is stuck?

How come?..I ordered my pair from Linsoul/Amazon UK when they were out of stock on 19th Sept and they were delivered 8th of October, no way they should be taking that long :man_shrugging:

IIRC, Nymz chose a bad seller who in turn chose a bad transporter who in turn a the bad luck to get caught by customs.
Scholarship worst case scenario here :brain:

1 Like

Good things come to those who waitā€¦Timeless :musical_score::ok_hand:

1 Like

Two filter variations :confused:
Gen.1.

Gen.2.
17846_img20211107105549.thumb

7 Likes

Basicly, I wanted to review/compare timeless and figure out what was the buzz about it stage /depth/imaging. There was no stock available on normal shops. @Godria hooked me up with a taobao seller and I paid express.

Well, seems he couldnt do express so he refunded that amount and sent it by snail mailā€¦ Rest is history.

Urbanfun YBF :slight_smile:

Donā€™t think itā€™s Gen1 and Gen2. I think itā€™s just random. I orderered mine way back when. Mine looks like Gen2 from your photoā€™s. Sad to say, but really sounds like YBF all over. YIKES!

1 Like

The photos are switched I think

Same, mine is also the one with the foam under it.

Mine has no foam under it tho. Was looking at the photo it says Gen2. But that canā€™t be right.

Yep my choiceā€¦if you want a soundstage increase with better over all tonality and timbre then :+1:ā€¦No itā€™s still not perfect but helps address some of itā€™s small $200 foibles :smiley:

2 Likes

(Mine)

4 Likes

Mineā€¦

1 Like

So which filter came first or do some sets have odd filters?..would explain channel imbalance etc :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine is the same (some black foam, I had to take the grill off to get a good look to see it with the naked eye)

1 Like

Anyone got the ā€œpaperā€ filter? @hawaiibadboy :man_shrugging:

Agree. Mine had the black foam listed as Gen 2.
Iā€™ve got a second set on the way so i can check.

Ok, donā€™t know why I thought you ordered from hifigo