šŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

Iā€™m searching for unicorns in that Iā€™m after an iem with L4 tuning but S8F resolution thatā€™s less than $550.
Since planars are potentially high resolution this is why this peaked my interest.
These certainly graph better than P1s and Iā€™m quite fond of my P1s even though theyā€™re not on my regular rotation

I donā€™t know. By reading the graph, it appears more consistent than the Z1R. Youā€™re biased I know. :wink: Iā€™m about to pull a trigger over here.

1 Like

Im very curious as well, but since itā€™s a planar, Iā€™d wait for hbb review

1 Like

Iā€™m bracing myself for when itā€™s going to faulter on typical planar points in this price category such as:

• Haze.
  • ā€œRadio shrill midsā€ (slight bump at 2-3kHz might be inherently more pronounced in planar?)
  • Dynamics, or compression rather.
  • Sheer resolution.

If the tuning is truly good though I can forgive a lot.

2 Likes

After watching Dan Clark explain how hard it is to make a closed back planar HP (the Stealth) sound good Iā€™m amazed anyone even tries with an IEM tbhā€¦lotā€™s of time and money needed.

I really hope the Timeless is good but itā€™s got some stiff competition at the +$200 price point.

2 Likes

A really interesting interview btw.
Definitely recommend it for everyone at least a little intrigued in tech and audio

2 Likes

I got sucked in to watching it yesterday and it really makes me want to believe. But Iā€™ve always been horribly unhappy with all the Dan Clark headphones Iā€™ve bought over the years. If I was going to put that much money into a headphone, itā€™s going to be the Susvara.

But alas, it was a great video and itā€™s great to see them striving for better and better.

2 Likes

Well the review is in.

10 Likes

And as a fan of the Tin P1, I think thisā€™ll be my next purchase ^^

7hz

Holy $%!S

w00t

2 Likes

I forgot that I had $25 off at HiFiGo, so Iā€™m now playing the waiting game. Only other planar IEM Iā€™ve had was the P1, and I thought that it was mediocre but pinned that on the tuning more than the driver.

ā€¦ok, now I am really interestedā€¦

2 Likes

Add to cart? :slight_smile:

I already asked hifigo about a review unit 8 hours ago. Now I am praying really hard. :pray:

4 Likes

Ask for 2, leave one here :wink:

2 Likes

No concrete information about stage or imaging :confused:

Since itā€™s a planar it should be very proficient in the imaging and separation department.
Stage though, Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not bad.

1 Like

I just ordered one. Was planning to get another N3AP before you canā€™t buy those anymore. Even saved some money :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Definitely tell us if Its similar to the N3 at all. :+1:

1 Like

So, whatā€™s the best place to get one of these bad boys in Europe?

Linsoul, slow shipping = no vat :slight_smile:

3 Likes