šŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

Hifigo has worked really well for me personally

2 Likes

Thanks guys, r yours in yet nymz?

1 Like

Nah, just bought Mele. Havenā€™t bought these. Iā€™d like to, but Iā€™m gonna buy another tribid + oxygen, maybe, so these will have to wait :slight_smile:

Hehe, I had a feeling you would have already ordered a pair after that reviewā€¦ :yum: I am starting saving some money myself.

Iā€™m curious tho, never heard anything planar :slight_smile:

That sweet leaf from Black Sabbath mention about the bass guitar intrigued me and I listened again through MH1ā€™s and man I could barely hear itā€¦ Itā€™s not a great recording but BGGAR saying it was almost as being in the studio with the guy says a lot about itā€™s detail retrieval, doesnā€™t it?

I donā€™t think its just detail, also depends on the tuning and the driver itself. I tend to agree that bggars recs are spot on if your library his close to his. And heā€™s one of the only reviewers talking about music and giving examples, so you can compare your likings.

1 Like

Anybody have a clue how long the pre order time is?

Agree, tuning looks good though and Iā€™ve heard planars donā€™t have that artificial timbre BAs have ( I donā€™t use my FH3s much cause of their unnatural timbre), so I think I might really like these. Ahhh, Goku, I blame you for the FH3s! :sweat_smile:

Hifigo uses Yunexpress, which you do not need to pay any VAT or import fees with.

4 Likes

Speaking of VAT, i didnt pay VAT with DHL shipping today, lol :rofl:

I am watching this IEM with great interest and great reluctance. I would really love a good planar IEM, but I am still waiting for even more reviews.

1 Like

Ordered mine through Amazon.
Been looking for something with my S8Fs resolution but without the V signature and in the same or lower price range.
Hoping these might just fit the bill and at a price Iā€™m ok with.

1 Like

Yep, price is palatable, built is good and I hope the shape is comfortable as well, waiting for takes on comfort myselfā€¦ And funds. :sweat_smile:

Planar at its best is just that extra bit of clean and unstrained, it seems to never run out of bandwidth. Everyone should have a planar in their collection !

3 Likes

Need to try it, its on the short term bucket list!

2 Likes

I would also say that Planar tends to make the mids super vivid, they pop out of the background and come out finely etched but without the grain and strain. Chefā€™s kiss

Treble has been the difficult area in the past but itā€™s not the big bad anymore thankfully.
The issue lies more with the hyperclean tonality, to some it will invoke the audio equivalent of the uncanny valley.

Iā€™ll say this though, for synthetic music, Planar is nigh unbeatable.

1 Like

Wow, you describe more than half my library thereā€¦ Wish I could raise money on my balcony

1 Like

Can you compare these with Hifiman Sundara @hawaiibadboy :open_mouth:

4 Likes

They should make a 2pin version of this :roll_eyes: