đŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

This could be my endgame since i dont wanna spend more then 200 bucks. Resolution should be way above the price range of the timeless.

3 Likes

Oh, it is. Timeless possesses end-game quality resolution.

10 Likes

Sounds like I’m going to get myself an xmas present on 11.11.

Hello, I am nee here and am new to the world of IEMs.

I decided to take the plunge an get the Timeless as I was considering getting a set of Planars, namely the P1. But these intrigued me. Mine came on Saturday and I am getting use to the sound. Though I do hope the treble tones down. My question is, is there any advice on tips?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to hfgf :slight_smile:

Treble might get more torelable as “brain burn-in” kicks in.

There’s some tips that tame help taming treble peaks, like Final Audio E. They also boost bass frequencies, generally. They are great tips to have in a collection.

Elecom ehp-cap20 does the same, but boosts more the mid range.

Great list to follow by @Rikudou_Goku :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1YNuslYM4CrhMPrOLofzTm4ei7HEfP8AI1zxswrMw2ho/htmlview#

1 Like

Thanks.

I forgot to mention I am powering these through the ifi Diablo.

2 Likes

how come you’re ordering from amazon instead of somewhere like hifigo? they dodge vat + you’d still be dealing with linsoul customer support if you decide to return anything through amazon (at least i had to)

Because Amazon has a HiFiGo Store. It’s how I ordered mine. Just like how they have a Linsoul store.

a.) it’s u.k based, and £30 more than on hifigo hence why i mentioned vat, because it’s £30 more probably because of vat
b.) it’s linsoul he ordered from based on the price
c.) hifigo doesn’t have an amazon u.k store afaik, i checked but if you can link it to me that’d be nice ty xoxo

Can’t speak to UK, but US site, yeah. It’s the same price for the same thing.

Quite frankly, what position makes you feel the need to question where people do their business and how they spend their money? If he wants to buy from Linsoul, let him. If he wants to buy off Amazon, let him.

i’m just?? asking?? chill out, maybe he has a reason maybe he doesn’t why’re you so insanely hostile to me for no reason, also this website literally just had an entire phase of shitting on moondrop for their dumb weird sex post so i think most people are fine with questioning where you do business

1 Like

Thanks for this. I love my starfields but they’re definitely not the most comfortable, probably the least out of all the ones I own tbh, even though they’re still my current favorite. I get the blessing 2 Dusk soon. I have the mele, Kato, and now timeless ordered. Jeez my wallet is feeling the hurt but I plan on selling the ones I don’t like as soon as I can. I want to get the mangird tea as well then keep what I like most out of everything I try.

1 Like

Some Linsoul love

6 Likes

bro you should work out a deal to get free shit from linsoul in exchange for product shots fr

1 Like

Waiting for Falcon Pro pics when Riku finally review it :wink:

Dunu Falcon Pro ?

1 Like

Thanks bro! I could share some DM’s with you. :slight_smile: I’ll just say Linsoul’s entire team look forward to when I share my photos with them and they are thankful that I am on their team.

I am a Soul member but have yet to participate. I don’t know if I want to spend my time on products I’m not excited about.

I can’t wait to shoot them for you. :wink:

https://www.dunu-topsound.com/falcon-pro

2 Likes

Hi everyone, im new here =) I am concerned if Timeless sounds nice with prog metal (Dream Theater, Haken
). Can anyone compare them with Dunu SA6?
Have a good day guys

1 Like

Generally the dynamics of both sets won’t be able to rival DD sets or hybrid/tribrid sets with a DD for impact slam which might be important to you for prog metal. It is for me.

Different driver sets
 SA6 is an all balanced armature set. Timeless is planar. I’d look into the advantages and disadvantages of those driver types to understand if you think they’ll be a good fit for you and your library.

My sets

Graphs

3 Likes

Thank you, which iems (sub-500$) are the best with you for Prog?