A new thing from HAC

Alright here’s what’s going up here in a moment. Actually posted before the stuff has sold through. Progress!

PC-3 in Mach-1

Braided Interconnect

Braided Dubble Bubble looking cable :joy:

A questionable color scheme on an HC-10

White Braided HC-9

3 Likes

We have these going up on the site in the next hour or so!

Braided dual 3.5mm headphone cable

Color Coded Multi-kit 2

Me trying to branch out on color selection on a sennheiser cable

Braided Multi-kit matching that HC-9 from earlier

2 Likes

Here’s this week! On a bummer note, I’ve noticed some copy cats pop up aside from Apos’ original take on our stuff :laughing:. I know the main designs we do aren’t necessarily that novel, but same parts, same verbiage in their listings, even the same website template. But of course things are priced like $30 to $40 higher. Anyway back on topic:

Boutique

3 Likes

That is a bummer :cry:. Personally I’ll be staying away from the posers and here is proof with a nice family photo. The new custom HC-9 turned out perfectly and the smaller splitter connection is a nice new addition since my last order.

2 Likes

This week’s stuff! Got everything in to be able to start doing chunkier braids how I’d like. Put a couple of them in this batch:

@Multibeast So beautiful! :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: Thank you! <3

3 Likes

@brux These look really nice! What is the current lead time if I place an order?

Orders placed for stock & boutique orders through the site ship either same day or next business day. Custom shop orders are shipping in about a week and a half these days :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Alright here’s this week’s “drop”. These will go live on the site soon. Hope everyone had a great fourth!

4 Likes

Beautiful stuff. I love seeing that you guys are still killing the game!

2 Likes

Love that bright blue! So rich looking.

2 Likes

oooh…get a deep / dark navy blue, maroon and forest green, me wub wub wub!

1 Like

Happy new year! First new boutique drop in months (Sorry I’ve had a hard time keeping up with it lately :sob: :sob:)

Also wanted to use this post to let those seeing it know that I updated the Hifiguides code for 2023: HFG23 (It’s 10% off)

Find all of this stuff here.

Been messing around with these bluetooth-application-specific headphone cables. Will probably add it to our normal collection of cables (and for other headphones than just the Drop / Beyer cans)

5 Likes

I really like that 109 cable! I would like to have all my cables and interconnects look like that, but I just can’t afford to convert them all. :grin:

Added some more stuff this week :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

Just in time for valentine’s day :laughing:

6 Likes

so pretty! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Put some more up in the 'tique last night:

3 Likes

Miss you HFG

Here’s some new stuff in the Boutique on the site.

Also, we did a video answering a few questions that we tend to get here at this link. Check it out if you feel so inclined! We’re quickly approaching Z and DMS subscriber numbers I think :joy:

5 Likes