A 'what-if' scenaio

64 Audio would be where i’d look for my final (Fantasy… keeping up the gaming theme lol) iem for sure.

My bad, I was getting you confused with riceguru lol

I really dislike the word endgame as well as I have mentioned previously, I thought you mentioned that but it was rice lol

I personally think there is better out there now for a very high end iem, but they still make some good stuff

Obravo and Vision Ears would worth ear time too :+1:

QDC is killing it as well (Jomo as well)

Aye tis the year of the IEM, pretty much $30 right through to super tier are killing it :champagne: i’m loving it as they say :grinning:

1 Like

Still holding off until it starts to plateau lol

IEM’s are not allowed. headphones only. :thinking:

let’s amend the scenario. you can have 4x $500 or 5x $400 headphones or 1x $2000 headphone.

IEM’s are not allowed. headphones only. :thinking:

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve ever been cursed at so code-like before, LoL!!!

edit - hahaha, they fixed the above message so it shows a picture, not html code now, LoL!

1 Like

Oh then the 4 headphones all the way. Much more fun and options out of that imo

I thought you meant like a couple 30-50 buck headphones and a 300 ish buck one

pfft. I don’t think any $30 - $50 headphone excels at anything…might be okay…good even, but excel? not definitively! but I see your point as at $300, there are decent options with the Harman curve.

Kph30i, CAL, KSC75, you could score a Edition S, Perhaps also a used senn 5xx, used ad700x, blon 08 perhaps, and more if you find a steal

I would use excel in the price range, not overall

I don’t like the word end game either. But to me end game is material is anything beyond mid fi hifi or summit do really. Closest thing to end game that really tickled my fancy that I have tried and I have tried a decent but of headphones at this price range That I have ever considered just disregarding how many ch money they cost are lcd 2c and dt 1990, and Focal Utopias

used Senn 5xx. do you mean any 5xx series Sennheiser or did you mean to put down 58x?

Like a hd598, 569, 559, etc

1 Like

did you forget the 599 on purpose? :thinking:

Na, just didn’t think of it off the top of my head

Untapped for this conversation, you can get some great money for value deals on the used market too.