All Things Classical

We had another rainy Saturday. So I Spent a luxurious morning with some of my favorite teas and some great classical music on the bedroom system. I am using the MS-10 vintage speakers more and more, and I gotta say, I underestimated them. They still sound really good! The Denon drives them effortlessly. This was the highlight of the morning. Great performance.

[

2 Likes

As we get into allowing the new amp to stretch its legs, it has come time to throw down some classical music. I wanted to get 10-plus hours on before I let the amp tackle classical music, but it is time. And I am starting off with a beauty.

I love this performance, and I really love how this amp is presenting it to me. I’m hearing things now that I was missing before. Truly remarkable. I may have to add this to my classical collection.

2 Likes

Currently enjoying the stylings of Karl Engel and his incredible works of Mozart.

2 Likes

New one from Frankfurt. Guest conductor. Firebird…one of my favorite pieces
and some great video.
I linked the Hindemuth earlier by mistake, lol.

1 Like

1 Like

Chopin… elegant. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Enjoying this at work currently…
Apple Music>Aune Yuki>7hz Timeless

3 Likes

More Chopin.

1 Like

@SandboxGeneral I will get to see/hear him in September with the Minnesota Orchestra! Rachmaninov #2.

2 Likes

That sounds like it will be a great time!

1 Like

I have this in DSD, WAV and on vinyl (listening to the WAV right now). Absolutely exquisite music.

4 Likes

Love Vivaldi. This looks great, thanks.

2 Likes

New May 31st from Decca and AMHD

1 Like

Also this is VERY nice!

2 Likes