Anime discussion thread

just made this thread more generic and presentable . lots of fans of anime out here whether it be you favorite classic anime from the 80’s or mid 2000s or seasonal anime airing right now lets talk about it.

2 Likes

Imma start off. my favorite anime are spice and wolf, welcome to the NHK, and samurai champloo, shiro bako

seasonal anime I would reccomend watching this season is Arte , sing yesterday for me, kakushigoto

4 Likes

what are yall favorites?

1 Like

Mkay, so most underrated Anime? I really think The Mars Daybreak is one of the most niche underrated animes that didn’t get the recognition it deserved. It’s got its own feel, actually something about it reminds me of witchhunter Robin lol

1 Like

Spice and wolf! I keep on hearing about it but I haven’t fucking watched it fuuuuuuuck. Tomorrow I swear

2 Likes

you got all the time in the world these days

1 Like

I’ve seen so many animes that it’s hard to say for sure. But some that keep a real special place in my heart are the Hikaru no go manga and every early 2000s anime LOL

Tbh I had all the time in the world already

lol true just sit down and fucking watch and revel in the dissapointment of the lack of season 3

1 Like

I should seriously go to sleep. But tomorrow I hope to continue the ween talk with everyone. Anime is bae

Better than a meh fooly cooly comeback

1 Like

And every episode after the first three of Sword Art Online

bruh watch SAO gungale online so fucking good . its an original written by an actual competent writer that knows how to write a stry that isnt a male fantasy and compelling charactrers with actual depth

1 Like

Really? I’ll have to check it out btw best thing to come from sword art is all the asuna doujin

OMG before I sleep . GENSHIKEN! best anime made of weebs for weebs

eh… i like that anime too hard to get into these days; it didnt age too well and is definitely a product of its time period definitely an anime made for seasoned weebs or weebs of the mid 2000s

2 Likes

5 Likes

reeally??? how so? as in how did it age bad?

simpsons, classic

1 Like

f*cking anime?

this is not the forum to discuss hentai! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes