Ant's Review of the Sennheiser HD58x

Discussion about religion should be conducted in a civilized manner madgman. if i see someone im talking to getting angry or upset i will conclude the discussion.

Discussions on religion and politics get too personal and it can go on forever. They never end

The thing is this is an audio forum, not the best place to discuss these topics lol. I would say save that for another forum

5 Likes

Yeah, calm down and go watch Zeos’s new video about the Archel 2.5 Pro.

(Notification squAaAaaaaD!)

2 Likes

It reminds me of what my grandma always imprinted on us:

Never discuss politics and religion because it always escalates.

And she was soooo right about it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

starts new thread

Is believing in Cables like Religion? Lets compare and contrast!

Kidding… kidding…

3 Likes

Hahaha, now that’s funny!:joy:
(Geek audio humor at its finest👏)

1 Like

You should set up an escalation forum somewhere where everyone can go if they want to let off steam :exploding_head:

The whole thing with the express warning:

“Enter at your own risk!” :rofl:

1 Like

When things get serious you can say:

Let’s go into the room !!

Then everyone else knows and can read along and have fun without having to be embarrassed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In this case the room would be very fast, very full!!! :scream:

I realize that when people have discusions on religion they often escalate into bad area’s. I guess i understand why people react so strongly against these convo’s when they happen. but ive been trained by my religion to avoid confrontations like this. Ive gone to people’s houses and talked to them on their door step, been in on bible studies to help people. not to cause problems.

That’s the problem. We’re not here to be helped. Well… especially not by religions.

Yes, we watch Hentai and/or weeb shit and/or laugh at Zeos’s innuendos and people sometimes respond “yall need Jesus”, but you know this quote is also a joke, huh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just please keep the controversial non audio topics to somewhere it’s more fit to be discussed, not on an audio forum. I really don’t want to actually start hiding posts or temporarily suspending people

3 Likes

Thanks!
Now, back to the headphones…
Does anybody know what happens to these on tubes, or hybrid tubes? Would be interesting to find out…

Pretty nice, not as big of a change as the 600 or 650 but a tube does improve their width and also relaxes things

1 Like

I like width…

Also there is an official 58x thread, so let’s use that for discussion not related to ants review

2 Likes

I already ordered the cheap FX-Audio Tube-03. :slight_smile:

Will take months to arrive, though, lol.
(Coronavirus-free I hope :laughing: )

Whoops, sorry thanks. :smile:

So we finally moving to right direction?
Has been loooong hours.