Ant's Review of the Sennheiser HD58x

:+1: everything is cool!!

Marxist had a lot of really good critiques about capitalism and religion. Obviously not ALL his ideas were greatā€¦ (mostly his solutions) but heā€™s worth reading and very insightful.

1 Like

Drugs like these can be very dangerous and ultimately detrimental. For instance if you already have a mental condition they can be very bad to take. also addiction is a serious problem to have to contend with. iā€™ve always been against drugs cause ive seen the damage they do to people and the people around them. For instance i think drugs like these robed syd barret of his sanity and us of a great wealth of music we could have had from him.

You said you were ā€˜egolessā€™ā€¦ And I just jokingly said you would have to be on LSD to actually be ā€˜egolessā€™. Lol. No need to escalate and start arguing about drugs. If you donā€™t want to read the link, thatā€™s cool.

He was a man. with all the faults and foibles a man is inherent with. men are very short sighted. ie his advocating communism. Also for men like him who hate religion, its usually the religions around them and their practices and crimes that influence their beliefs. but if you read the bible, the things those religions do and teach are condemned by the bible.

They same reason I am against religion, what it does to people

I, nor anybody else, never, ever implied Marx was perfect or infallibleā€¦ what are you even talking about, man. lol

yeah but i was joking. sorry my sense of humor has always been very dry and english

But are you seeing the difference between false religion and their own motives and what the bible says? the bible says: ā€œBe careful of false prophets. They come to you looking gentle like sheep, but they are really dangerous like wolves.ā€ Matthew 7:15

There are so many religions on the planet. and they often contradict each other. they cant all be right.

Lets not get into religious arguments maybe?

1 Like

ok, but what im pointing out is if he was wrong about these things he could be wrong about his views of religion

Iā€™m not not getting into itā€¦ Sorry I said anything. Lol Lets stick to audio. My fault. My bad.

STOP! reallyā€¦ delete it.

Ok letā€™s calm down here lol

I tried itā€¦ to delete them allā€¦ M0N did not.

Lol thank youā€¦ phew

Iā€™m not going to delete posts unless itā€™s genuinely something that needs to be deleted. They can choose to delete their posts if they want lol

1 Like

Sorry guys. i can continue this discussion in private if you like. just message me

Some might actually enjoy where these topics are going. :slight_smile: Letā€™s see.

Please Continue ->

1 Like