Any anime figure collectors?

Would Funko Pops/ Hot Toys be allowed in this thread?

1 Like

dont see why not

I love hot toys so I don’t see why not. pops though… I have my reservations but i guess

Here’s some others in my collection.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice I’ve actually seen the bat man in person my collector buddy has one. Hot toys by far has the best face sculpts their consistently and quality is amazing for how many they print

The Dark Knight Bats was the only Hot Toys i missed out on since I wasn’t collecting when it came out. But needed it to pair with the 1/4 Ledger Joker

So the subscription box for January came in… i remember thinking that the first Rias figure I got was big… Asuna makes her look small. In stature.

3 Likes

glad someone is gettibg their figures I have like 6 on route from japan taking their sweet ass time to get here.

1 Like

Was gonna order one of those awesome looking Smile company ones but then ended up ordering a Dac and AMP lmao

2 Likes

The hard life of being a weeb audiophile lol.

I used to collect Touhou Project stuff before this… I might have to save up to buy some up coming new stuff. All the previews from Good Smile company are really tempting me.

2 Likes

No lie. I am going to spite myself a bit and get Yuuko Ichihara and Jean Bart lol … I was suppose to stay away arrgh!

These guys?
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-124870
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-123683
They are extremely well priced for the level detail your getting. I tend to always buy my figures from amiami as the pre order diuscounts really help out with shipping prices and they dont charge you until they ship out your orders

Yup. Those two. I love XXXholic and anything Ichihara :3 If they had a vip program, I’d be one of the members there. Ami Ami has gotten an “end game system” outta me lol.

1 Like

amiami has also sucked a few “endgame headphones” out of me lol

1 Like

I can’t say how upset I was to get this in last night already in this state…

1 Like

You went too hard on her mate?
But seriously I know how that is. My Jalter’s flag’s peg broke off the same week I got her -.-
Way too much spent for that shit to happen so easily.

If I bought a female character figure, I would get these stares from my mother and sister lol.

237081_06f0a179f4514090a902c4eaadb75df8_mv2
Sauce: Grand Blue

1 Like

This is the only one I have only display right now. Sadly all my Gundams are stored away until I re-finish my basement. Gurren Lagann 10th Anniversary. It’s all the Mecha I need lol.

1 Like

Eh, I don’t care what my mother and sister think. Hell, if they’ll be in full support of my younger brother cross dressing, but aren’t okay with me having a small collection of figures to have on display and enjoy… then they can cry for me.

1 Like